Wednesday, October 31, 2012

DT Post by Marlene - Brewing up some fun

Hello Everyone!
Marlene here from ScrappinCookie to wish you all a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
~*~
I want to start off by sending everyone affected by Hurricane Sandy in the East Coast my Thoughts and Best Wishes. I hope everyone is safe and doing well. My Family and I are doing well, we only had some really strong winds and rainfall although being only 100 miles from where Hurricane Sandy made landfall.
~*~
I'm here to share with you all my LAST Halloween Shaped Card - BREWING UP SOME FUN!

The Cauldron was cut from the Cricut Create A Critter2 Cartridge at 5.5". Its actually the reason why I purchased the cartridge. As soon as I saw the cauldron I knew it would be perfect for the "Brewing up some fun" Sentiment from the My Craft Spot "Ghostly Greetings" Stamp Set.


I added some of My Craft Spot's "Candied Orange" Crinkle Ribbon around the cauldron and tied a double-loop bow. Before adding the senitment strip, I added some "Lilac" Trendy Twine - available HERE at My Craft Spot - and a mulberry rose dyed black.


To the inside of the cauldron, I stamped the "Spooky Little Greeting..." Sentiment from the My Craft Spot "Best Witches" Stamp Set.


I hope you have enjoyed my last Halloween project for 2012.

If you haven't already joined us for this week's TOO CUTE TO SPOOK challenge, there's still time!! You have until Monday, November 12th 11:59PM MST to enter for your chance to win this week's prize!

And don't forget your invited to My Craft Spot's Christmas/Winter Stamp Release Party!! We will be celebrating the newest stamp release all week starting November 5th! For more details, click HERE.

My Craft Spot

For more details and pictures on my BREWING UP SOME FUN, please click HERE

Thank You for joining me here at My Craft Spot!
 







3 comments:

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips