Monday, October 8, 2012

Monday Challenge #72 - A Treat For You


Hi everyone!  I really enjoy sharing treats with friends and neighbors and it is even more fun when I can dress them up a bit!  I can't wait to see what all of you come up with for this challenge!  :)

 This Week's Challenge:  A Treat For You
(any fun way to package treats)

Now for some inspiration from my awesome design team!

GiGi

GiGi's treat pockets are sooooo cute!  I love the huge googly eyes!


Love the way they open to show the treats inside!  All of the sentiments are from the Spooky Treats stamp set.  GiGi tied everything together with Crinkle Ribbon (Smokey Black, Toadally Green, Deep Purple).


Ally

I love the spiderweb cardstock that Ally used to make her awesome pillow boxes!


Ally even stamped the cute little spider on the bottom of her Hershey Kisses!  How fun is that?!


Ally used the Spooky Treats and Stampin' Around Fall stamp sets as well as the Tiny Doilies metal dies.
The purple spider is stamped on a circle from one of the metal dies--it's
a perfect fit for chocolate kisses!


Heather

Heather's homemade apple butter looks delicious and oh so very cute all dressed up!


I love the cute face on her apple and that muffin cup liner (blue checked) is a perfect fit!  Heather used Cranberry Crinkle Ribbon, PeaPod bakers twine and the tiny tags metal die and stamp set.


Gwen

I love Gwen's cute haunted house!   The curly wire is fun and I love her tag!


The fun sentiment is from the Best Witches To You Stamp Set.


Her fence is spooky cute - what a fun way to package treats!


Kate

Kate made these mini chocolate chip banana muffins to share with my colleagues at work.  Love the packaging!  I bet her coworkers were thrilled!



Kate used the Sweet Sentiments #2 stamp set to make her fun bag topper.  :)



Marlene

I love Marlene's beautiful bottles of 'Spider Cider'!  What a cute way to dress them up!


All of the sentiments are from the Spooky Treats stamp set. 


Marlene also tied Marmalade Crinkle Ribbon and Orange Licorice bakers twine around the bottle tops.


I love the cute little spider on the top of her bottle!  (You can find the spider on the Stampin All Around Stamp Set)



This Week's Prize

 Your choice of 5 colors of Jute String! (50 yards total)

 Click HERE to see all of the new "Strings & Things" I have added to My Craft Spot!

Link here for a chance to win:




Happy crafting!




13 comments:

  1. cool projects!


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my stars and garters! the little house box is so dang cute and the spider cider bottles are just amazing! wish i could steal these. i would love to win the string collections. love it and could sooooooo use it. string has become my new ribbon....well, almost. thank you for the chance to win and for continually inspiring me. you're my new muse. angelheartcottage@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Cute and Cool ideas!!FunDT Projects!Just linked!
    Enjoy your day,
    Midgalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness....wowzers, you guys all rock!!!! These projects are outstanding!!! It puts you right in the Halloween/Fall spirit. So many wonderful treat ideas for gift giving! Love all of these-great job ladies!!!
    I hope to be back to play in the challenge:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful DT samples...thanks for the "treats" challenge...it is fun to create something other than a card once in awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome DT projects Thanks for sharing the great inspiration and the fun challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow your dt rock amazing projects by all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! ladies all these DT projects are amazing! Thanks for the dun challenge!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  9. great projects and thanks for the fun challenge!
    -jamie
    babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! The moment I saw this post the DT had me inspired! Thank you so much for the FUN!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful DT makes. A great challenege- thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Such inspiration from the DT's! Love the treat challenge!

    Carol (Carol's Creations)
    4evercarolscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips