Monday, October 22, 2012

Monday Challenge #74 - Little Monsters

Hi everyone!  Are you ready for another fun challenge?!

Today's Challenge:  Little Monsters
(must have a monster on your card/project)

Now for some inspiration from my awesome design team!:


The teeth on Kate's monster are awesome!  Love all of the bright Halloween colors she used too!


Kate used the Stampin' Around Fall stamp set and Tiny Doilies Metal Dies, as well as some Halloween baker's twine.


I love how Kate 'slimed' her monster!


GiGi

I love all of the doodling and inking on GiGi's cute monster!  What a fun shaped card, too!


The stamped sentiment is from the Happy Haunting stamp set.


Heather

I love all of the swirly patterns in the background that make you feel like Heather's cute octopus is in the water!


 Love the face on her octopus!



Heather used Birthday Wishes stamp set and red jute string - the octopus was cut with her Silhouette Cameo machine, and is on an Action Wobble!



I love Ally's one-eyed monster!  The little Trick or Treat bag on his tail is so cute!


That tiny piece of candy with the polka dots is awesome!


All of the sentiments on Ally's fun card are from the Best Witches To You stamp set.  She also used the Tiny Doilies metal dies.


Yes, he wobbles! :)


Marlene

Marlene created a 'monsterrific' Halloween scene!  Love the fence!


Marlene's monster is so cute!  I love the Orange Licorice Bakers twine she used on the hat!  Great accent.  :)


The sentiments on Marlene's card are from the Happy Haunting Stamp Set and the Ghostly Greetings Stamp Set.



This week's prize:


Click HERE to see all of the stamps at My Craft Spot!


Link here for a chance to win!



Click HERE for all of the details on our upcoming stamp release party - and a chance to win a stamp set!

My Craft Spot


Happy Crafting!


7 comments:

  1. Super Cool and Fun DT Projects!!Love it!!!
    Can't wait for the upcoming stamp release party!!Awesome!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! I love all the little monsters! So glad I could play along this week! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, what cute monsters! I hope I get back to play:) So fun! Wonderful job DT!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. DT did a fantastic job of inspiring us. Great projects.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great projects! Just linked my project.

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great projects. Thanks for another great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute projects. Thanks for letting us play along.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips