Thursday, October 4, 2012

New to My Craft Spot - Strings & Things!

Jute string - I love this stuff!! 


Each color comes in a bundle of 10 yards each

Pick any 5 colors for $9.99 
(Shipping is free in the US & Canada, $5 anywhere else in the world!)

Just type the names of the colors you would like to order in the text field box below and add to your cart:


Pick 5 colors

Ribbon


Each Ribbon or Cord color comes packaged in 2, 4 or 5 yard pieces (listed by each picture)

Pick any 5 for $9.99 
(Shipping is free in the US & Canada, $5 anywhere else in the world!)

Just type the names of the colors you would like to order in the text field box below and add to your cart:


Pick 5 colors:

Have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my GOODNESS!!! This is TOTALLY exciting for me!!! I LOVE using jute type twines! Thanks for adding this!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimberly, I love these new strings and things... so much fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips