Thursday, November 15, 2012

Amanda, over at Amanda's Crafts and More, invited me to be a guest designer for her "Thoughtful Project Thursdays".  Thanks Amanda! 

Sometimes Thanksgiving gets lost somewhere between Halloween and Christmas.  I love Thanksgiving time and the opportunity it gives me to remember all I am thankful for.  Amanda's "Thoughtful Project Thursdays" is a fun reminder for me to show gratitude this time of the year and always.


I made this simple candy bar wrap by layering two pieces of patterned paper and securing on the back with scotch tape.  I inked everything with Walnut distress ink.  The tag was hand cut and the stamped sentiment is from the Happy Thanksgiving stamp set.  I attached a button with a bit of Natural Jute string.  This whole project came together in less than 15 minutes.  Doesn't take long to be thoughtful!  :)


Head on over to Amanda's blog and check it out - the prize is from My Craft Spot!


5 comments:

  1. How adorable is this tag!! I love it. The button is such a fun little idea.

    Laurie
    serenityscrappers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, didn't comment on your absolutely adorable card. Love the birds and the lamp post, just fantastic!!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous love the design and the cute tag is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you card. I might try and make one of those! I also love the little candy wrapper. Is there any way you can give me the details to make it. I think it would be great to give these to my nieces and nephews at Thanksgiving. What type of candy did you use? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laurie! The card was made by one of my awesome design team members, GiGi (The Cricut Bug). Here is a link to the post on her blog:

      http://thecricutbug.blogspot.com/2012/11/christmas-in-heart.html

      Delete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips