Thursday, November 15, 2012

DT post by GiGi - Beautiful Christmas/Winter scene

Hello everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug here to share a card with you! I used the NEW Joy To The World stamp set for that wonderful sentiment!


I stamped the snowflake background using My Craft Spot's NEW Stampin' Around Christmas stamp set.


 I also used some Peppermint Stick Trendy Twine and Natural Jute String.

I have to admit that I totally scraplifted this card! The card that I used for inspiration was a stamped image card and I redid it using my Cricut. I just knew that this sentiment was PERFECT for this card! I cut the fence and light pole from Mini Monsters, the birds from Straight From The Nest and made the Holly branches using punched and cut up snowflakes.

If you would like to see more info on this card and the link to the original card, please come visit me at The Cricut Bug.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping in!

7 comments:

  1. Just beautifully creative. Love the colours and design. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had to drop by and say "fantastic card". This card is so splendid it's like catnip to a cat in terms of a cricut lover to a fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! Love the lamp post and the little red birds on the fence!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your winter scene is very awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips