Wednesday, November 28, 2012

DT post by GiGi - Merry Kiss-mas gift bags


** There are two posts today.  Scroll down for the Monday Challenge Winners!**

Hello everyone! GiGi here from The Cricut Bug to share a project with you today. I used the NEW Mistletoe stamp set from My Craft Spot for these cute bags. I just love the fun sentiments in this stamp set!






 I also used some Caribbean and Hot Pink Crinkle Ribbon to tie the bags shut.


These bags are so much fun to make and very simple too! You can find a great tutorial HERE on how to make them. They are perfect for little stocking stuffers! I plan on putting some mini hand sanitizers and fluffy socks in each bag.
I stamped and colored/paper pieced the elves and added some stickles to the girls hat. I mounted the girl on an action wobble and the boy I pop dotted....he was to small in the middle to put on an action wobble. I added some trim to the bottom of the bags by cutting around the designs from decorative paper. The tags were hand cut and I stamped the fun sentiments from My Craft Spot's  Mistletoe stamp set. To finish I attached the tags with some Caribbean and Hot Pink Crinkle Ribbon. 

Thanks for stopping by today and if you'd like to see more info and pics of these bags, please come visit me at The Cricut Bug. Have a great day!

11 comments:

  1. wow these are soo very cute..lovely idea very festive gorgeous hugs sasyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous a I love the designs. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are super cute! Great colouring!
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super super cute bags! Beautiful colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice bags - pink and blue - and the sentiments are grand too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, these are FABULOUS!! I love the cute little elves and the awesome stamp set used:) super cute papers used! Great job Gigi!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are so cute!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These bags are just darling! Love those happy little elf's!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!!Seriously CUTE!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI Kimberly, I wanted to leave a big Thank you! I just received my stamps and goodies yesterday and I'm so grateful and excited. Loved the twine and the crinkle ribbon, what a great surprise!! I can't thank you enough! Blessings!

    Alma from:
    Paperibbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. HI Kimberly, I wanted to leave a big Thank you! I just received my stamps and goodies yesterday and I'm so grateful and excited. Loved the twine and the crinkle ribbon, what a great surprise!! I can't thank you enough! Blessings!

    Alma from:
    Paperibbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips