Saturday, November 24, 2012

DT post by GiGi - Winter is for the birds

Hello everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug to share a card. I used the sentiment from the  Think Snow stamp set on this card.


 I also used the NEW Lacy Banners Metal Dies to create the trees!



I cut the bird from 3 Birds On Parade and stamped the face with a Peachy Keen face stamp. The tree's I created by using the Lacy Banners Metal Dies....HOW cool is that!? They make the perfect tree's! I did 2 in green and 2 in white. The white one's I trimmed the tops off and added to the green ones to create the snow. I also added some stickles to the snow and cut simple strips of brown paper for the tree trunks.

To finish I stamped that fun sentiment from the Think Snow stamp set.
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and don't forget the challenge that's going on here at My Craft Spot! The challenge is "Thanksgiving" and you have through Monday to join in the fun!

Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping in.

10 comments:

  1. So cute....love the little stamped face! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! I really like the embossed snowflake background; I want one now. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I love the snow topped trees.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable Gigi , I love it !!! Love how you made the trees that's so neat.
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok - very adorable. Officially pinned and really inspired to make my own!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Cute!Simply ADORABLE!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so pretty! I love those little trees!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poor little bird. But super card!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips