Wednesday, November 21, 2012

DT post by Gwen - Happy Birthday!


Hi everyone, it's Gwen again with a special post, well at least it is for me.  Today is my baby girls birthday, I can't believe the baby is 17!!  Where did the time go and how did she get so grown up?  This is the card and gift bag I made for her.  They are cut files from Svgcuts.  The twine on the card and the bag is Posy.  The sentiment on the inside of the card is from the Birthday Wishes stamp set.  The brown squares on the front of the bag were embossed with the cuttlebug.   I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Check out my blog here.








Have a great day!

Check out the great deals on stamps and jute string this month!

3 comments:

  1. Great card and gift box...love the patterns and colours! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous I love the designs and the colours are beautiful. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super adorable !! Love your paper choices 😀
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips