Saturday, November 17, 2012

DT post by Gwen - Let's Talk Turkey!


Hi Gwen here with a fun treat holder or table decoration for Thanksgiving.  This fun little box is an svgcuts file, have I mentioned how much I love their files?!   The cute sentiment is from the Happy Thanksgiving stamp set.   I thought it fit perfectly with this funny little turkey.   The tag was hand cut and I used Natural Jute string.   The paper is DCWV Autumn Melody stack and American Crafts for the card stock, I love this card stock!   I inked all the edges   and glued down the feathers, the turkey body is on 1 layer of foam tape, the head on 2 layers and the feet on 1 layer.  I hope you have a wonderful week and especially Thanksgiving!!

Check out my blog here.





8 comments:

  1. So darn cute...love that turkey!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute I love the turkey. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lets talk Turkey..LOL..Hilarious!!TOO CUTE!!
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute turkey!!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips