Monday, November 19, 2012

Monday Challenge #76 - Thanksgiving

Hello, my crafty friends!  I am really looking forward to Thanksgiving.  It is one of my favorite holidays.  I love spending that time with my family!  :)

This weeks challenge is all about Thanksgiving -  cards, place cards, table decor, anything that has to do with Thanksgiving.

This week's challenge:  Thanksgiving

Now for some inspiration from my awesome design team!:

GiGi

GiGi's pilgrim bears are adorable!  I love that they are holding hands - too cute!



This tag is sooo pretty!  GiGi used the Tiny Doily Metal dies and the Stampin' Around Fall stamp set for the text.   The sweet bow is Orange Divine Twine.



Kate

I love Kate's basket of fall leaves!  The wood look is awesome and the brads add so much! 

Kate stamped give thanks from the Happy Fall stamp set in 3 beautiful colors.  So pretty!


Gwen

Gwen's owl is so cute!  I love the ruffled feathers on his tummy and the cute eyes!


Gwen cut her tag with the Tiny Doily Metal dies and stamped the leaf and sentiment using the Stampin' Around Fall stamp set.  She tied it on with Brown Jute String.  Super cute treat box!



This week's prize:



Click HERE to see all of the stamp sets at My Craft Spot, including 9 Christmas sets!

Link here for a chance to win!



Happy crafting!



12 comments:

  1. Wonderful DT Thanksgiving creations. Happy Thanksgiving!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Thanksgiving projects!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inspiration form hte team. Happy Thanksgiving and thank you for all the wonderful challenges.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Thanksgiving projects:) love the inspiration!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, those little Pilgrim Bears are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool projects


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREAT designs from the team....GWEN "OWL" love to know how you created this fun one?
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire S
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable creations DT!!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello therе! I сould have ѕworn I've been to this blog before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's
    nеw to mе. Nonetheless, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be
    book-marκing and checκing bаck often!
    Also visit my homepage 微型帳戶

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh! The Design Team has really out-done itself! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a inspiration from the DT!!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely design team samples...I love that little owl! Thanks for the "Thanksgiving" challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips