Friday, November 2, 2012

Only 3 more days!


The party starts on Monday!!

I can hardly wait for you to see all of the fun projects my awesome Design team and I are working on for the stamp release party!  Next week is going to be so much fun!!

 Each day next week you will get a sneak peek of one of the 5 new stamp sets plus a new set of metal dies!  Come join us to see over 50 projects in just one fun week. There will be prizes each day and a blog hop on Saturday.  :)

I thought it would be fun to give a couple of sneak peeks so you can get a taste of what's coming!


 
You can check out all the details HERE!  See you on Monday!


My Craft Spot

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait!!Feels like Christmas!!!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Pumped to see all the great Projects and the sneek peaks. Can't wait for the Blog Hop !!
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I'm hopin' and wishin' that there's a Stampin' Around Winter Stamp Set!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips