Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Sneak peek Day #2 - Stampin' Around Christmas


Welcome to Day #2 of our stamp release party.  So many of you have asked for more stamps to go with the Tiny Doily metal dies - so, here they are - Robin (Robin's Creative Cottage) has designed another fantastic set for us!

I am so excited to show you all of the fun projects for today.  Each day we will be giving you a sneak peek at one of five new stamp sets (plus metal dies).  I have the most awesome design team, so you are in for a real treat!

Today's stamp set is Stampin' Around Christmas  - This stamp set coordinates with the Tiny Doilies Metal Dies
(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)

Here is my project:


I cut this fun box from the Art Philosophy cartridge.  I have had this candy cane paper in my stash for a while and thought it would make a great gift box.



I layered lots of cuts from the Tiny Doilies metal dies and stamped it with the new Stampin' Around Christmas stamp set.  I tied the box closed with Toadally Green crinkle ribbon and used Red jute string to attach the tag and embellish my green button.



All of today's projects use the Stampin' Around Christmas stamp set.

Now it's time to sit back and enjoy these fun projects made by my fabulous Design Team!!

Amber

Amber's tag is gorgeous!  I love the colors and the white layers on her sentiment doily!



Amber tied her bow with Cranberry crinkle ribbon and Natural jute string.  Love the antique button!



Robin

I LOVE all of the fun layers on Robin's card!  That baby Jesus is so sweet with the paper 'hay'!



So many fun layers on this star !  Robin used Gingerbread Cookies crinkle ribbon for her bow.


Heather

 I love how Heather added the sentiment and doilies to the center of her ornament! 


Heather's beautiful bow was tied with Cranberry crinkle ribbon and Natural jute string.


So pretty!


GiGi

Isn't GiGi's reindeer adorable?!  I love the colors she used for this card!


The snowflakes and lots of other fun images are included in this stamp set!  GiGi's embossing really makes her snowflakes stand out!


Gwen

Gwen's boxes are so pretty - love the box shape and the gorgeous borders!


Gwen tied everything together with crinkle ribbon (Milk Chocolate, Vanilla Bean) and Jute String (Brown).  It all looks so pretty with her tag!


I love the colors on this box - very elegant!  Gwen tied it off with some of the new sheer white ribbon. 


Kate

Delicious!  I love the snowflake border at the top of Kate's beautiful boxes and the cute snowflake window!


The soft winter colors are so pretty!  Kate tied everything together with Sky bakers twine.


Marlene

Aren't these just the cutest notebooks?!



Marlene used the Tiny Doily metal dies with this stamp set to make her fun doily embellishments!



I love how Marlene used the Chunky Alphabet stamps and the red candy cane strip of paper is awesome! 



Marlene stamped these cute little snowmen on all of the pages of her notebooks - how fun!



Ally

Ally's gift box is so cute!  I love the reindeer peeking over the edge of the box!



Ally's teddy bear Santa is adorable!



What's a party without presents?!?!

 Stamp Release Party Giveaways:


Each day this week I will have a fun prize for you from My Craft Spot!  Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets! (That is 9 stamp sets - Woohoo!)

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:
1.  Leave a comment on this post and each sneak peek post this week (Monday through Friday).
2.  Leave a second comment letting me know that you placed the Christmas stamp party button on your blog or Facebook. (You can do this each day if you would like!)
3.  Come join us for the Blog Hop on Saturday!  Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets!!


Sneak Peek Giveaway #2

Tiny Doilies Metal Dies!!


Tomorrow we will be giving you a sneak peek of the Joy To The World stamp set!

Happy crafting!

96 comments:

  1. Wow! Ilove all the projects! Love that there are more stamps to coordinate with the die! Can't wait to see more! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All great projects everyone. I have the Christmas stamp party button on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!You ladies did it this time!!Love this Tiny Doilie die!!Its a MUST!!The crinkle ribbbon and stamp are all awesome!Fun!Fun!Fun!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have your Christmas stamp party button on my blog!!AWESOME!!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the projects. Can't wait to start mine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new stamp release. Really getting into the christmas crafting spirit. DT Projects are so inspiring.
    Ogdendoll@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH I would LOVE to have the round dies!!! Gives me even more of a reason to purchase the stamps..LOL thanks and the DT creations are AMAZING as always!
    hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute stamp set! Awesome projects!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The sneak peak projects for today are again -- amazing! I love the variety. The DT did a wonderful job! My Christmas wish is getting longer everyday!

    http://lisa-scrappingspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have also posted your party on my facebook today!



    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous projects! can't wait to see more!

    rhaun64@gmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW, super cute! I can see so many cute project with those little Tiny Doiles Metal Dies!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful projects by them all! I have the doilies dies and use them ALL the time as you can see on my blog. I'll be order this set of stamps to go with them!!


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have your stamp release badge on my blog! Thanks so much.


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, I also have your Christmas Stamp Party button on my blog! Keel forgetting to mention that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh how awesome!!! These projects are incredible, and the stamps are awesome! I love the metal dies and the stampin around stamps. Robin you did an amazing job!
    Have fun today!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome projects, as always. You have a WONDERFUL DT and fabulous products.

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Stampin Up Ind Demo
    http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. It just keeps getting more exciting each day! These metal dies are wonderful and the matching stamp sets accent them perfectly. Just WONDERFUL, Kimberly! You DT has done an outstanding job once again!
    Blessings,
    Karen L

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a pretty box, love the patterned paper!! DT did such a great job again!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have the button on my blog!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ladies, you have been very busy with all the beautiful examples!
    Liselot

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love all the examples, fun projects and great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful box Kimberly! The stripes look fabulous and I love the Tiny Doily tag!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I didn't get these dies when I got the tiny tag ones. Shame on me. Now maybe I can win them and order the stamps to go with.

    ReplyDelete
  25. WOW!!! Another awesome day of projects!! LOVE the new stamps!!!! TFS more awesome projects!!!
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have your adorable bell badge on my sidebar!! Thanks again :)
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fabulous set of sentiments and lots of beautiful inspiration.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Your party badge has been on my blog for a while!
    Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Just love the dies and the stamps. so many possibilities..
    Can't wait to get my hands on them.
    mbchoj at aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow! I LOVE this die set. Such endless possibilities and the projects showcased this beautifully! Very nice and love ALL the projects...they were perfect! Live for Scrappin

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow!! Fabulous DT creations and brilliant dies!!
    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. I have your fun bell button on my sidebar!!
    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love all the DT projects . I don't own these set of dies yet thanks for the chance to win :)
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  34. Have your badge on my sidebar !!
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  35. I am a follower. I put your stamp on my blog, twice.
    adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com
    morentin1326@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love the Doilie Metal Dies... they are so cute and useful... can't wait to get a hold of a set.
    thanks for the chance to win.
    adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com
    morentin1326@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. These are very cute! Just stumbled on this site as part of a challenge, didnt know you did dies... Now I have to go shopping :>)

    ReplyDelete
  39. wow... love all the holiday cards and gifts - they are putting me into the spirt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. lovely projects today so much inspiration thanks
    upnurse at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Oh yes, I almost forgot to come back and tell you that the Release Button is displayed right at the TOP of my blog, and I hope it bring MANY happy shoppers your way.
    Blessings,
    Karen L

    ReplyDelete
  42. Oh my--what fun projects today with this die. I really like the nativity stamp too.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Great projects again today! I love your doily metal dies and the stamping around Christmas set...how fun and all the projects are so darn cute!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I have your release party button on my sidebar!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I love all of your beautiful projects and new stamps!
    Thanks for the chance to win! I would love that darling die set!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I have your pretty little blog party bell on my blog sidebar!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. forgot to add that I put the new release button on my blog.
    ogdendoll@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. forgot to add that I put the new release button on my blog.
    ogdendoll@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. WOW!! Fabulous projects!! Cannot wait to see more throughout the week!!

    ReplyDelete
  50. I have your wonderful Christmas stamp party button on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  51. I love the little pillow mint box!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. I love seeing all these super cute projects...but its killing me with the sneak peeks!!! I can't wait to see EVERYTHING!!!

    Thanks for sharing your creativity!

    Bridget
    crazycatladycraft.blogspot.com
    NermalJuly14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Posted Christmas Stamp Party Button to Facebook with the advice to check it out!!

    Thanks,
    crazycatladycraft.blogspot.com
    NermalJuly14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. So many cute projects. Thanks for all of the inspiration. I love the new stamps and the doiley dies are scrumptious looking!

    ReplyDelete
  55. I added your button to my Facebook page.
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/tonya.hopkins.52

    Thanks for the chance. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  56. More super cute stamps and great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Such awesome projects, love the fun new stamps! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Love all the projects!!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  59. So, so cute. The packages are all so pretty. Love the die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  60. So, so cute. Such pretty packages and love the die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Each package is prettier than the next! I love the all around stamps and dies. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  62. You guys do a wonderful job!! Love you dollie projects. Didn't realize you could do so much with the dollies!!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Fantastic job with this release! Love everyone's projects. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  64. More wonderful projects with such a great set of stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  65. Awesome stamps and creations by everyone. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  66. I have the stamp party button on my blog. AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  67. Adorable projects by all!!
    Kathy
    Salido99@msn.com
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  68. Party button is on my blog.
    Kathy
    Salido99@msn.com
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  69. OMGoodness, these are the cutest projects! How awesome that Robin is designing stamps for you! Great job! I would love to get my hands on a set of those dies. :) Thanks for the chance to win!!!

    XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
    amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. Love all the great ideas - Gwen's boxes are fab!


    Lisa - Scrappy Distractions
    www.ScrappyDistractions.blogspot.com
    lisa dot rea at kbmg.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. Proudly displaying you release party icon on my blog!


    Lisa - Scrappy Distractions
    www.ScrappyDistractions.blogspot.com
    lisa dot rea at kbmg.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. Very cute projects from the DT! Thanks for the chance to win! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. I have your stamp release party button on my sidebar! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  74. The projects on this blog are amazing - what a great job everyone did! Thanks for the chance to hop this Saturday. Have a great week! Gail
    http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  75. You Stamp release button is on my blog! Enjoy!
    http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  76. I have your blinky on my sidebar!

    mb6464@hotmail.com
    marciasmemories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. This stamp set is amazing!

    mb6464@hotmail.com
    marciasmemories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  78. Those dies and new stamps are so cute! I love them. All the projects were fabulous!

    Peace, Love, Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    moni023 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  79. I have your button on my sidebar:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    moni023 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  80. Love the bags and boxes. This is such a creative group!

    ReplyDelete
  81. Bell is on my blog, ready to start ringing... I know corny, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  82. Wow!! What cute stamps and projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  83. I have your stamp release button on my blog:
    http://scrapinexpecttheunexpected.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  84. What a fantastic set of projects! (As always!) Your box is beautiful and I just love how everyone used these sweet new stamps. So much inspiration and so many creative styles! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  85. The sweet Christmas stamp party button is on my blog! It's so pretty. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  86. The button is in my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  87. You guys really are so creatively talented. Love all these designs. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  88. You bell is on my sidebar and jingling away! Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  89. The dies and the circle stamps---are so versaitle, fun and festive!!! I love how some of the DT combined them with the chunky alphabet, too:) be blessed
    ~Beyond Measure
    Tammy
    www.urbeyondmeasure.com

    ReplyDelete
  90. I am so excited to let you know that I post your bell stamp release button on my sidebar:) be blessed
    ~Beyond Measure
    Tammy
    www.urbeyondmeasure.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips