Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Sneak Peek Day #3 - Joy To The World


Welcome to Day #3 of our stamp release party!

You are going to love today's projects from the design team!  They are all beautiful and really put me in the Christmas mood!  Each day we will be giving you a sneak peek at one of five new stamp sets (plus metal dies). 

When I was designing this stamp set I wanted to capture the spirit of Christmas in the sentiments as well as with the fonts.  I hope you love this stamp set as much as I do!

Today's stamp set is Joy To The World
(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)

Here is my project (and my daughter's!):



My daughter, Natasha, designed this shape card!  She loves to be a part of the stamp release party and I love spending time crafting with her! We cut the Santa at 5 1/2 inches from the new Quilted Christmas cartridge.  I love all of the gorgeous images on this cartridge!



We cut two of the base pieces from cream cardstock to make the card base, then added all of the beautiful layers.


I love the fonts on this stamp set!  I tied the bow with Red jute string and then used a dimensional adhesive to attach the sentiment to Santa.


Peachy Keen face stamps always add so much to a project!


We inked everything with Walnut distress ink. 


All of today's projects use the Joy To The World stamp set

Now it's time to sit back and enjoy these fun projects made by my fabulous Design Team!!


I love the image Kate chose to go with this sentiment - so pretty!



Kate threaded Black jute string through eyelets around her card.  Love the embossing and inking!



Ally

Ally's wreath is gorgeous!  I love her Cranberry crinkle ribbon bow and the gems!



The inside of Ally's card is just as gorgeous as the front!



Love the stitching!



Heather's card is absolutely beautiful!  I love the silhouette image - perfect with this sentiment!


Heather embellished the bottom of her card with Pine Cone Crinkle ribbon and Natural jute twine.


So pretty!


Marlene

Marlene's card is gorgeous!  I love all of the fun layers!



These flowers are so pretty and I love how Marlene framed her sentiment!  She used Olive crinkle ribbon and Ivory jute string.





Inside:



GiGi

GiGi's 3D star is amazing!  I love all of the soft colors and texture on her card!


GiGi used Vanilla bean crinkle ribbon and Brown jute string.


Her inking is beautiful!


Gwen

Gwen's card is so pretty!


Love all of the fun folds and beautiful embellishments on Gwen's card!


The details are all amazing!


Amber

Amber's card is so elegant!  I love the white and blue color combo!


All of the white dots around her frame make the perfect accent!


Just beautiful!


Robin

Robin's card is so pretty!  I love the stitching and lacy border!



I love her inking and the green jute string behind her doily!




What's a party without presents?!?!

 Stamp Release Party Giveaways:


Each day this week I will have a fun prize for you from My Craft Spot!  Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets! (That is 9 stamp sets - Woohoo!)

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:
1.  Leave a comment on this post and each sneak peek post this week (Monday through Friday).
2.  Leave a second comment letting me know that you placed the Christmas stamp party button on your blog or Facebook. (You can do this each day if you would like!)
3.  Come join us for the Blog Hop on Saturday!  Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets!!


Sneak Peek Giveaway #3

5 colors (your choice) of jute twine


Tomorrow we will be giving you a sneak peek of the Think Snow stamp set!

Happy crafting!

79 comments:

  1. All the projects are fantastic! I especially love the Santa card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous projects everyone! Loving today's sneaks - especially the jute, there are a few I need/want. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh also, your release button is on my side bar.

    ~Carol
    www.workmanscraps.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creations--love Heather's silhouette image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH I love the classy look to these Christmas stamps! Gorgeous creations design team!! Love each one!
    hugs,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait for release day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful array for Christmas cards. I love the stamps -- you completely nailed it on the fonts!!!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! All the cards are lovely and so festive. LOVE the stamps and the fonts are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh..I also have the button on my sidebar! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome DT projects. Love the sentiments and fonts. I really like the religious sentiments.
    ogdendoll@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all the sentiments I am seeing :) The cards are great! I totally agree with you, PK faces add so much especially when it is on "people".

    Thanks for sharing your creativity!

    Bridget
    NermalJuly14@gmail.com
    crazycatladycraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Posted the bell on Facebook and advised to "Check out the party!"

    Thanks,
    Bridget
    NermalJuly14@gmail.com
    crazycatladycraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful projects! Love that Santa and is coat!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great cartridge. I really really like the nativity scene card. So nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I also have your Christmas party blog badge on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow Love this stamp set, The font is gorgeous. Super excite to buy some stuff on Saturday!!!
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your Bell is on my sidebar as well.
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this stamp set so far and the projects made with it are just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the font for this stamp set. And the projects are so cute. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have your button on my blog side bar. AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the stamps...can't wait to get them. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh wow, these stamps are beautiful! You are right the fonts are awesome!
    Have a fantastic day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love that Santa. I might have to look at that cart again. Great stamps.

    Be blessed, Beckie
    http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com
    justbcreativecrazy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. All of the projects are just gorgeous! And love the new stamps! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  25. Simply adorable work by your talented DT. VERY exciting new products, too, Kimberly! Can't wait to do some Christmas shopping.
    Blessings,
    Karen L

    ReplyDelete
  26. Almost forgot to metion....your Release Button/Bell is on my sidebar - right at the top!
    Karen L

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow!!Such Beauty!!Every projects is absolutely Beautiful!!Perfect stamp set!Love it!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  28. Your Release Button/Bell is on my sidebar!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a beautiful card, love the details in the cut!! Dt did a great job!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  30. So so pretty! Love the sentiments!


    ReplyDelete
  31. Your button is on my blog.

    Tara

    Craftin Desert Divas

    ReplyDelete
  32. WOW!!! Such gorgeous cards!! Love the sentiments!!
    TFS another GREAT day of projects!!!
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I have your adorable bell on my sidebar!
    Thanks for another chance to win!!
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Holy smokes, what a great job ladies!!! The sentiments are perfect for Christmas....just LOVE all the designs! Another awesome day! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I have your stamp release button on my sidebar!
    Thanks for a chance!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wow! I love all the wonderful projects! You ladies are doing an awesome job showcasing these new stamps! ~Hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  37. These cards are all so gorgeous, and I love, love, love this stamp set!!
    Kathy
    Salido99@msn.com
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  38. the party button is on my blog :)
    Kathy
    Salido99@msn.com
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  39. You gals are so talented!!! Thanks for the chance to win! I've been dying to try out for your DT, Kim, but always seem to miss the call. When will the next call be? I used to coordinate for FCCB and miss it sooooo much! ;)

    XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
    amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Kimberly and Natasha, THIS CARD IS AWESOME! Quilted Christmas you say?.....o boy, my hubby's gonna kill me! LOL! That PK face looks amazing on this gorgeous card! You two did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  41. What amazing cards! Gigi's with the crinkle ribbon is SO elegant. WOW!

    Lisa - Scrappy Distractions
    www.ScrappyDistractions.blogspot.com
    lisa dot rea at kbmg.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. All the projects look AMAZING! I can't wait till Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Amazing project - just beautiful! Thank you for the hop that is coming soon! Have a great week! Gail
    http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  44. Great projects from the DT! Love these sneak peeks! Thanks for the chance to win! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I have your stamp release party button on my sidebar! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Your stamp release button in on the sidebar of my blog. Have a great week! Gail
    http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  47. This is an amazing set of stamps...gorgeous work by the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  48. I LOVE this stamp set!


    mb6464@hotmail.com
    marciasmemories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I have your blinky on my sidebar!

    mb6464@hotmail.com
    marciasmemories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I love the new stamp stamp set. DT your projects were fabulous!

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    moni023 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I have your button on my sidebar:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    moni023 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Fabulous stamps!!! looking forward to ordering!

    rhaun64@gmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  53. I really love Christmas! These stamps are great so far!! The projects have been awesome. I have added your button to my blog - allthatsamerican.blogspot.com Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Gorgeous creations. I am loving the new release so far.

    ReplyDelete
  55. I have your button on my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Love to see all the different creations the DT made!
    Liselot

    ReplyDelete
  57. And the button is on my sidebar!
    Liselot

    ReplyDelete
  58. Wow, Santa is just awesome. I want them all, lol. Love the projects the whole team is coming up with.

    ReplyDelete
  59. All these cards are just gorgeous. You have an amazing design team.

    Michelle
    gjrmjw at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  60. what a wonderful day of cards having a amazing time visiting all the blogs thanks for the inspiration
    upnurse at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  61. Gorgeous fonts and projects!! Love this time of the year!!

    ReplyDelete
  62. I have your stamp release button on my blog:
    http://scrapinexpecttheunexpected.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  63. Oh my... I LOVE this stamp set!!! It truly does capture the true meaning of Christmas. What a fantastic set of sneak peeks! You and your daughter did a gorgeous job on your Santa card! I love that you craft together. Such special memories being made. :o) Lovely DT work, once again!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  64. The festive stamp party button is on my blog! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  65. Posted the stamp release badge on my blog for all to see.
    ogdendoll@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. Your Santa shaped card is just awesome. Love it!

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  67. I have your party badge on my blog.

    http://marg0006.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  68. I LOVE your Santa - he is gorgeous - your daughter is very talented just like her Mum. Super work from design team as always. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  69. I have your bell badge on my sidebar. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  70. Joy to the World is my fave so far!! I especially love ALL of the creations for today's post!!! be blessed
    ~Beyond Measure
    www.urbeyondmeasure.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. Wow all of the projects are amazing!!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  72. Absolutely love this stamp set and all the fabulous projects the team created!!! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips