Thursday, November 8, 2012

Sneak Peek Day #4 - Think Snow

Welcome to Day #4 of our stamp release party.  Each day we will be giving you a sneak peek at one of five new stamp sets (plus metal dies).  My design team has created even more fun projects for you today!  So excited to show them to you.  :)

Almost all of the sentiments on this stamp set were suggested by my awesome design team - this is such a fun set!

Today's stamp set is Think Snow
(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)

Here is my project:


I cut this snowman and all of its beautiful layers from the Quilted Christmas cartridge - LOVE this new cartridge!  I also cut a solid base to make the back of the tag is blank so I could write a message before attaching it to a gift. 


I inked everything with Walnut distress ink and added some natural jute twine.  I love how the patterned paper looks behind the top lacy layer!  


Of course I had to add a Peachy Keen face stamp and chalk the cheeks.  :)


All of today's projects use the Think Snow stamp set.

Now it's time to sit back and enjoy these fun projects made by my amazing Design Team!!

Isn't GiGi's snowman adorable?!  I LOVE his cute face and the bright colors GiGi used on her card!



The snowflake embellishment is really cute!



Love the glittery brads!



Heather

Heather's card is beautiful!  I love all of the soft colors and layers of lace and doily and Raspberry Truffle crinkle ribbon!


The white faux stitching finishes the card off nicely and I love the patterned papers Heather used on her cocoa mug - what a pretty color combination!


The natural jute twine makes a pretty bow!


Gwen

Gwen's card is amazing!  I love that is a shape card on top and squared off at the bottom - so unique!


The patterned papers are so pretty together with the embossed wing and I love the snowflake embellishment at the bottom!  Gwen tied her birds skates with bittersweet jute string.


Inside:


Ally

Ally's card just made me smile!   The snowman is so cute and the little girl looks so happy!  Love it!



Ally used the Tiny Doilies metal dies to cut glitter paper for the base of her tag.



Amber

Amber's card is so festive!  I love all of the fun patterns!


Awesome card!


Kate

Kate's decorations are sooooo cute!  What a fun 3D snowman!



She used Cranberry crinkle ribbon to hang them from her tree and tied a bow with red jute twine.  Both the snowflakes and the sentiment are from today's stamp set.  Kate also used the circles from the tiny doilies metal dies for her tag.



Robin

Fantastic card!  I love how Robin used the lacy banner dies to make trees too!



I love all of the felt on Robin's card!  The stitching along her felt 'snow' is awesome!


The gems on the trees are so pretty!

 

Marlene

Sooo cute!  I love all of the fun details on Marlene's shape card!



Marlene used Cranberry Crinkle Ribbon and Green jute to hold the tag.



I love the snowflake and bits of snow on this mitten!



What's a party without presents?!?!

 Stamp Release Party Giveaways:


Each day this week I will have a fun prize for you from My Craft Spot!  Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets! (That is 9 stamp sets - Woohoo!)

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:
1.  Leave a comment on this post and each sneak peek post this week (Monday through Friday).
2.  Leave a second comment letting me know that you placed the Christmas stamp party button on your blog or Facebook. (You can do this each day if you would like!)
3.  Come join us for the Blog Hop on Saturday!  Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets!!


Sneak Peek Giveaway #4

New Arrival stamp set


Tomorrow we will be giving you a sneak peek of the Mistletoe stamp set!

Happy crafting!

72 comments:

  1. Oh goodness these projects are so cute. I love all of the sentiments and adorable snowmen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love your snowman! The flourish with the print paper is outside the box and look great. Better than just color cardstock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the cute bell on my blog, tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. More great creation, love them!
    Liselot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute projects again by your amazing team! I love all the snowmen, so awesome!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have your stamp release button on my blog! Thanks so much for a chance!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm such a sucker for snowmen....your DT did an awesome job with this one! Talented group of ladies, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW these are all gorgeous I love the snowmen ones as I love love love snowmen. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of the snowmen projects are fantastic! Love the new sentiments! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely WONDERFUL new stamp sets and products, Kimberly. I'm SO happy for you, and hope they are BIG sellers. I can't wait to do my Christmas shopping! I will be buying some goodies here for my BFF. Happy Release!
    Karen L

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have your darling (bell) Release Button displayed at the top right of my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This set will be my fave! !! I love snowmen, not sow though :)

    Thanks for sharing your creativity,
    Bridget
    crazycatladycraft.blogspot.com
    NermalJuly14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Posted sneak peek to my facebook account.

    Thanks,
    Bridget
    NermalJuly14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh! Super cute and I love Kate's snowmen!!! Gorgeous job DT!!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  15. The snowmen are absolutely adorable! Looks like another fabulous stamp set.

    rhaun64@gmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love those snowmen. I see so many cute projects created with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I also have your Christmas Party badge on my blog. Thanks again for all the fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome day 4 of projects!!! LOVING all these sneaks....FAB job to the DT for another day packed with inspirations!!
    TFS :)
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have your adorable bell badge on my sidebar...looking forward to another day of projects and the hop!
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great Projects DT,this stamp set is so stinkin cute :)
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have your bell on my sidebar :)
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  22. More great projects! I LOVE your snowman tag!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fantastic job DT. Great release so far. I put the stamp on my blog. Olivia ormcraftynights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love all things snow (except I'm really glad I don't live in it!!;) Very cute cards/tags/projects, great sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I really love this stamp set. The DT has done an awesome job on their projects!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have also posted your button on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  27. so cute, love the vest!! DT did such a great job!! Can't wait for tomorrow!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  28. OMG!!Stinkin Cute projects!!Love!Love!Love!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  29. I have also posted your bell badge button on my blog!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  30. I have the Stamp Party blinky on my sidebar!

    mb6464@hotmail.com
    marciasmemories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Soooooo many wonderful projects! There's no business like snow business!

    mb6464@hotmail.com
    marciasmemories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love, love, love all the DT's projects. So very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Allthe projects are so cute. Thanks for all fun ideas.

    marg006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  34. So amazing! This is a fabulous release with awesome inspiration!
    Fantastic!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  35. what amazing projects another day of inspiration thanks
    upnurse at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Your tag is so super adorable and all the DT projects are fabulous!!
    Kathy
    Salido99 at msn dot com
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  37. the party button is on my blog :)
    Kathy
    Salido99 at msn dot com
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love all the wintry projects! Another cute stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I have your stamp release button on my blog:
    http://scrapinexpecttheunexpected.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  40. All of your projects are sooo cute!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. All of these projects are adorable! I love this sneak peek! Can't wait to see the rest of the set! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I have your stamp release party button on my sidebar! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Winter projects are such fun and your talented DT portrayed that perfectly! What a gorgeous sneak peek! I love how whimsical and elegant work together so beautifully. Your snowman card is adorable! What a wonderful cartridge. :o) Lovely work, everyone!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Your Christmas stamp party button is still beaming on my blog! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Im really getting inspired for Christmas. All the DT projects are so adorable. The sentiments are perfect. Cant wait for the blog hop.
    ogdendoll@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Very fun snowman/snow projects today!

    ReplyDelete
  47. DT did a marvelous job, the stamps r perfect!

    mzcherub at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  48. I just love snowmen and have a fair sized collection. So these projects really made me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Super cute and fun projects. I love snowmen!!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Thanks for all the fun and your sweet project.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  51. I have your party badge on my blog.

    http://marg0006.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  52. Fabulous 'snow' cards! Love each design, great inspiration! Thank you! Of course your badge is on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Your party stamp release bell is on my blog sidebar!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. Oh these snowmen are adorable. Its beginning to feel a lot like Christmas .... Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  55. Kimberly, this card is gorgeous! You're REALLY making me want this cart! LOL! The lacy center with the book paper behind id gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  56. The projects are adorable! Just adorable! Love those sentiment stamps too! Thanks for the sneak peak - have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  57. I posted your bell information on my blog - look to the right and down a bit -enjoy your day!
    http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  58. This stamp set looks fabulous!! All the projects are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  59. I have your party button on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  60. SNOW stamps!! The projects are delightful!!!Thank you all so very much for sharing AND I love how all of the DT creations are on this one page!!! SUPER CUTE!!! be blessed
    ~Beyond Measure
    tammy
    www.urbeyondmeasure.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. the new release badge is proudly displayed on my blog.
    ogdendoll@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. Your tag is so cute! Great stamps, can't wait to see the entire release. DT fabulous job!

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    moni023 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  63. I have your button on the side bar on my blog:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    moni023 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  64. What great snow projects!! I love seeing everything the DT comes up with and I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  65. All of the projects are great!!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  66. Okay I'm really loving all this sneak peek week. Lots of inspiration and the sentiments are so fun. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  67. Wow! All of these projects are wonderful! I love the tag!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips