Monday, November 5, 2012

Sneak Peek Party Day #1 - Chunky Alphabet & Lacy Banners Metal Dies


Welcome to Day #1 of our stamp release party!  I am so excited to show you all of the fun projects this week!  Each day we will be giving you a sneak peek at one of five new stamp sets (plus metal dies).  Then, on Saturday, we will have a blog hop with prizes at each stop along the way.  We have been having so much fun playing with the new stamps and metal dies!!

Robin - Robin's Creative Cottage, designed this fun Chunky Alphabet Stamp Set and a set of Lacy Banner Metal Dies to go with it!  They are so pretty and will definitely be on your wish list!!

Today's stamp set is Chunky Alphabet and the coordinating Lacy Banners Metal Dies
(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)

Here is my project:


This is a 6x6 inch card and I didn't even use my Cricut on this one . . . gasp!


I cut all of the pieces of the banner out using the new Lacy Banner metal dies - lots of fun layers! 


The letter stamps are solid, but I wanted a vintage look this time, so I first stamped my letter on a Huggies diaper wipe to get it wet, then inked it up with Cocoa ink (Close to My Heart) and then stamped it onto the paper circle. 


Don't you just love the lacy edges on the banners?!


I hand cut a red strip of paper and added brown jute string and a couple of brads.  The 'Be Merry' sentiment is from one of the other new stamp sets - oops - consider it a sneak peek before the sneak peek.  lol.



All of today's projects use the Chunky Alphabet stamp set and Lacy Banners Metal Dies

Now for some projects made by my awesome Design Team!!

GiGi

GiGi's penguin is sooo cute I love how she used the bakers twine (blueberry) to attach her mittens!


Love the glossy circles on her banner too!  GiGi used Strawberry cupcake bakers twine across the top of her banner.


Gwen

Gwen's 'floating' banner is awesome!   What a fun window box!  Gwen used Ivory jute string to hang her banner in the window.


 Side view:


Robin

Robin's card is sooo pretty!  I love how she added eyelets to each of her banner pieces!  


She layered Snow White crinkle ribbon and Natural jute string to make her pretty bows.


Kate

Kate's card is so elegant!  The papers she used are just beautiful! 


I love the silver paper and the silver embossed letters!  The metal dies cut so cleanly - no ragged edges ever!


Amber

Amber turned the banners sideways for her fun card!  I LOVE her stitching! 


The patterned papers are so bright and cheerful together!



Ally

Ally's banner is so pretty on top of the gorgeous patterned papers she chose!



Love the doily and the sweet pearls on her cupcake!  Ally used Ivory jute string on her banner.



Marlene

Marlene's wreath is beautiful!  The details on her card are amazing!



Marlene tied her bow with Scarlet Red crinkle ribbon and a bit of Ivory jute string.



I love how delicate the lacy edges are on these banners!  There are so many fun combinations!





What's a party without presents?!?!

 Stamp Release Party Giveaways:

Each day this week I will have a fun prize for you from My Craft Spot!  Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets! (That is 9 stamp sets - Woohoo!)

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:
1.  Leave a comment on this post and each sneak peek post this week (Monday through Friday).
2.  Leave a second comment letting me know that you placed the Christmas stamp party button on your blog or Facebook. (You can do this each day if you would like!)
3.  Come join us for the Blog Hop on Saturday!  Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets!!


Sneak Peek Giveaway #1

Vintage Christmas Crinkle Ribbon


And now for the winner of the Jingle All The Way stamp set.

Congratulations #33!

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said:  Let the party begin. :-) I have add your button to my sidebar!!!

Be sure to email me with your address so I can get your stamps shipped to you right away.  

Be sure to come back tomorrow for a sneak peek of the Stampin' Around Christmas stamp set!

Happy crafting!

91 comments:

  1. Love the lacey edges to the banner! Great examples using the alphabet and banner dies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimberly, your card is so pretty! I love all of the stitching and the combination of patterned papers. Thanks for sharing the new technique of inking with a wet stamp to achieve a *vintage* look. Everyone did an amazing job!

    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimberly, these are just gorgeous! I love the chunky alphabet and the lacy banner dies! Awesome! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards! Love the new set!
    Miranda :)
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Posted the Christmas stamp party button on my blog!!!!
    Miranda :)
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous projects by EVERYONE!!! LOVE the new stamp and die sneaks!!!
    Looking forward to more :)
    TFS
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have your Christmas button on my sidebar :)
    Happy Monday!!!
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow all the projects are amazing !! Super excited to order these stamps and I am (Obsessed) with your metal dies :)
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have your bell on my sidebar !!
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  10. These great projects are such a tease. I can't wait to see what comes next.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've had the bell on my sidebar from the very beginning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. How exciting! Love the new dies and can't wait to see more!

    rhaun64@gmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow!!!! So excited for this one! Projects are unbelievable as always!!!
    Thanks for the party!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG...I can't wait to see the stamps! ALL the projects look AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are all gorgeous..love all the banners! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome projects, love all the different banners! That wreath is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I added your button to my sidebar!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card Kimberly! I love the vintage feel and thanks for the awesome tip about the wipes!

    ReplyDelete
  19. very pretty card, love the design and the paper you used! DT did a great job with the new die and stamp set, can't wait for tomorrow!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fantastic job every. A great banner die set and love all the variety.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have the blog button on my blog!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  22. The cards are all so pretty!!! I love the chunky alpha and the dies rock too!!

    Thanks for sharing your creativity!!

    Bridget
    NermalJuly14@gmail.com
    crazycatladycraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have the button on my Facebook!!

    Thanks
    Bridget
    NermalJuly14@gmail.com
    crazycatladycraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such cute items! The Crinkle ribbon is awesome too!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. wow love all the cards

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the new lacy banner die cuts and stamp sets. I'm so excited for Saturday when I can order some!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. You ladies ROCK!!!Awesome Projects! AMAZING Release!!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  28. I have the blog button on my blog!!!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow! All of the projects are awesome!! Love the new lacy banner dies! Thanks for sharing! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  30. love all the projects love the new dies thanks for all the inspiration. One thing I do not how to do is placing your blog button on my FB page, I would love to do it if I could thanks you
    upnurse at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. **To add the button to your blog, simply copy the html code, click on 'design' at the top of your blog, click on 'layout', click on 'add gadget', click on 'html/javascript' and paste the code into the empty field. Then click 'save' and you are done.

      Here is a link to the button with code:

      http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com/2012/10/youre-invited-to-christmaswinter-stamp.html

      Delete
  31. I just love all the projects...so much amazing inspiration!! I love the new banner dies and the alphabet looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  32. These new dies look awesome!!
    Kathy
    Salido99 at msn dot com
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  33. The button is on my blog
    Kathy
    Salido99 at msn dot com
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  34. Gorgeous cards!! Love the new set!

    ReplyDelete
  35. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I added the button to the sidebar of my blog.

    http://marydemmons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love your projects and I posted on FB!!! Keep up the good job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. All the projects are amazing!!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. DT your projects were fabulous! I can't wait to see more projects, and the entire release:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    moni023 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I have the release party button on the lefthand side of my sidebar:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    moni023 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. These are fab!! I truly love all of the precious projects!!! The banners and chunky alpha's are soooooo awesome and versatile:) be blessed
    ~Beyond Measure
    Tammy
    www.urbeyondmeasure.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Love the banner die. The scalloped edges look so clean. The DT projects are awesome. I'm going now to add the party button to my blog.
    ogdendoll@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love the banner die. The scalloped edges look so clean. The DT projects are awesome. I'm going now to add the party button to my blog.
    ogdendoll@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love those dies and all the cards are stunning. My favorite is Marlene's with the beautiful red crinkle bow.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Kimberly the set looks like it's a must-have Thanks for sharing all these wonderful designs with us today

    ReplyDelete
  46. Great new products - how exciting! I have your button on my siderbar and LOVE My Craft Spot. Thanks for the chance to win this YUMMY crinkle ribbon!
    Blessings,
    Karen L

    ReplyDelete
  47. Wow, fabulous cards by the DT. Great stamp set and dies. I love the scalloped edges.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Your Christmas stamp party button in on my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  49. I just added the Release Party button to my blog's sidebar - so now I have that one AND your regular blog badge, and happy to help promote your wonderful new products.
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Cute! Love all the projects everyone did!!

    ReplyDelete
  51. I also have your stamp release button on my blog! http://scrapinexpecttheunexpected.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  52. Beautiful cards...just adore the twine holding the mittens on, so very cute! Those dies are amazing, beautifully clean cuts and adorable design!!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Pendra

    ReplyDelete
  53. I have your bell/button on my sidebar!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Pendra
    pendrasplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. GORGEOUS DT projects! WOWZERS...you guys rock!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I do have the release party button on my blog:) Thanks for a chance!

    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Those banners are so cute! All the projects by the DT are awesome!

    Alma

    ReplyDelete
  57. Fabulous banners and gorgeous dt creations!!
    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  58. I have the button on my sidebar too!!
    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  59. Oh my goodness I love the banner die cuts! they are just perfect! Thanks for sharing! can't wait to see the rest!


    http://lisa-scrappingspot.blogspot.com/
    lkgra@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. I have posted you Christmas party on my blog site! :)

    ReplyDelete
  61. These are wonderful!! I can't wait to order them.


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  62. I have your badge on my blog. Thanks so much!


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  63. Lovely projects and I like the lacey banners dies very much; they look so elegant!
    The bell-badge was already on my blog.
    Liselot

    ReplyDelete
  64. Wow, great job ladies on the banners. Fantastic ideas. can't wait til Saturday!
    mbchoj at aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this banner die set and alpha stamp set. The projects are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  66. I have your Christmas stamp party button on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  67. It's such a great idea to make all kind of banners quickly. Great and oh so cute projects.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  68. I have your badge on my blog.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  69. Super cute little banner. Oh the possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  70. Love the banner and chunky alpha's! Great start to your release! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  71. Wow I'm so shocked that I won! Thank you so much. And love the cute little banners and letters. Perfect to start a party. I tried to send an email from the contact button up above but its not working. Please send me an email at jeria 22 at yahoo dot com. Thanks so much AJ-


    ReplyDelete
  72. What amazing cards - which shall I scraplift first? Ha Ha! Great job ladies.

    Lisa - Scrappy Distractions
    www.ScrappyDistractions.blogspot.com
    lisa dot rea at kbmg.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. Proudly displaying you release party icon on my blog!


    Lisa - Scrappy Distractions
    www.ScrappyDistractions.blogspot.com
    lisa dot rea at kbmg.com

    ReplyDelete
  74. Sneak peek looks great! Thanks for the chance to win! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  75. I have your stamp release party button on my sidebar! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. I have your stamp release party button on my sidebar - have a great week!http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  77. The projects are very nicely done - love that fat die! Enjoy your week! Gail
    http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  78. What a fabulous alphabet!! Love these projects!

    ReplyDelete
  79. Love the banner!

    mb6464@hotmail.com
    marciasmemories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  80. I have your blinky on my sidebar!

    mb6464@hotmail.com
    marciasmemories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  81. Cute, cute banners. I am a BIG fan of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  82. Kimberly, your release weeks always bring me such excitement! Your stamps are always incredible and I see this release is no exception! I've been anxious to visit all week! Your card is stunning and I love how you made the stamping more vintage. Great tip! I'm excited to see more goodies from the super talented Robin! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  83. The Christmas stamp release party button is on my blog! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  84. Beautiful work - especially love all the banners. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  85. Your badge looks great on my sidebar! Nicola x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips