Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Winners from challenge #75 - Too Cute to Spook


We had so much fun looking at all of your awesome Halloween projects!  Thanks for joining the fun!!

We have a winner (randomly picked) from last weeks challenge!

Congratulations #54 - Shelly


Be sure to grab your challenge winner button from the left side bar and Email me with your address so I can mail your prize.

Design Team Top 3 Picks:

Be sure to grab your 'Top 3" button on the left side bar.

Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. adorable


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all the winners!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! I won! Such a fabulous surprise! It must be a reward for all the hours I've been (and still) working.
    Thank you so much, I'll email you this weekend!
    Have a great day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips