Monday, November 12, 2012

Winners! Winners! Winners!!

Now for the winners from last week's stamp release party:
Thanks for celebrating with us this last week!  We had so much fun playing with the new stamps and metal dies and then sharing all of our creations with you.  Thank you for all of your sweet comments!
 
 So, you probably want to know who won all of  the fun prizes from last week . . . 
Drum roll please . . . 

Monday - (Vintage Christmas Crinkle Ribbon) - #47 - Sandi

Sandi said - "Love those dies and all the cards are stunning. My favorite is Marlene's with the beautiful red crinkle bow." 

Click HERE to see all of the fun projects made with the Chunky Alphabet stamps and Lacy Banners metal dies.

Tuesday - (Tiny Doilies Metal Dies) - #12 - Tina Lovell

Tina said - "WOW, super cute! I can see so many cute project with those little Tiny Doiles Metal Dies!" 

Click HERE to see all of the fun projects made with the Stampin' Around Christmas stamps and Tiny Doily metal dies.

Wednesday - (5 Colors of Jute Twine - Your choice)) - #59 - Tonya

 Tonya said - "Gorgeous creations. I am loving the new release so far. I have your button on my sidebar." 

Click HERE to see all of the great projects made with the Joy To The World stamp set.

Thursday - (New Arrival Stamp Set) -  #45 - Karen

Karen said - "Winter projects are such fun and your talented DT portrayed that perfectly! What a gorgeous sneak peek! I love how whimsical and elegant work together so beautifully. Your snowman card is adorable! What a wonderful cartridge. :o) Lovely work, everyone! 

Click HERE to see all of the fun projects created last week with the Think Snow stamp set.

Friday - (White Christmas Stamp Set) - #65 - Sherrie K.

Sherrie said - "Wow, beautiful card Kimberly! I love all the inspiration! Thanks so much for a chance to win!" 

Click HERE to see all of the awesome projects created with the Mistletoe Stamp Set.

Saturday Blog Hop - (Joy To The World Stamp Set) - #76 - Debbie

 Debbie said - "Love this card!! The sentiment is so fun with that cut!! Love the sparkly snow!!" 


Congratulations!!
 Be sure to email me so that I can get your prizes in the mail.  :)

Click HERE to see all of the new stamp sets and metal dies.
 
Happy crafting!




8 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners!!!Yiippeee!
    It was a Fun and Fabulous Hop!!!
    Have a wonderful Monday,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! :o) I just sent you an e-mail. I apologize if you get it twice. My internet timed out and I was not sure if it went through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah!!!! So excited that I won:) Congrats to all the other winners! What a FABULOUS stamp release! The DT did such an AMAZING job!!!
    Thanks again! I am off to email you:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am ecstatic to be one of your blessed winners! :o) Congratulations to everyone who won! Stunning work by the MCS DT throughout the entire stamp release party! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all the very lucky winners and thanks Kimberly for the chance to win some of these great prizes!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Pendra

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just checked and am so excited that I was a winner! I emailed you.
    Thanks so much!!
    Congrats to all the winners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I rec'd my stamps yesterday!! Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips