Saturday, December 15, 2012

Coolest Holiday Greetings!

 Hello my crafty friends!  I have a fun gift box for you today.  I cut squares and rectangles to fit all 4 sides of this pre-made box and then swiped white paint around all of the edges before adhering them to the box.


The 'Coolest Holiday Greetings' sentiment is from the new Think Snow stamp set.


I love the Snow Folks cartridge - so many fun cuts!  I cut the snow ladies and the snowflake (all one cut) at 3.5". I used pop dots to stick the snow lades and the snowflake to the box.


 I added a gem to the center of the snowflake for a bit of sparkle.


I swiped white paint along all of the edges of the box too.


The "Think Snow" sentiment is also from the new Think Snow stamp set.  I tied my tag to the box with Snow White crinkle ribbon and Red Jute String.


You could add almost any die cut to the front of this box!  The patterned papers on the box are from Echo Park (snowflake) and Carta Bella (red and blue solids).  The patterned papers on the snow ladies are all from My Minds Eye (Be Merry 6x6 pad).


Happy crafting!


10 comments:

  1. This is the cutest EVER! I love the snowmen you used. Cute, cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute gable box, love all the fun snow people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very!Very!Sweet!!Love it!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute box...love those snowmen! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous I love the snowmen they are adorable. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just darling! I was out all day yesterday trying to get my shopping done, so I'm glad I didn't miss this cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet, Kimberly! I love the way the precious little snowpeople are looking up toward the wonderful snowflake (and sentiment)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a GREAT project Kimberly! Love the sweet snow ladies and the way you embellished and dressed up your box:) Adorable sentiment too!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips