Friday, December 21, 2012

DT post by Ally - dressing up a plain envelope

Hi everyone! This is Ally from Rock Paper Cricut, here with a cute packaging idea I came up with for those gift certificates you want to give. Most gift certificates fit in legal sized envelopes. I wanted to *dress* mine up a bit.


From a plain white envelope, to a cute little gift. I used the new *Lacy Banners* metal dies paired with the *Chunky Alphabet* by My Craft Spot for the banner. 


The cute little Santa owl is from the Winter Frolic Cricut cartridge on page 37 cut at 2.25". 

  
I stamped the *Merry* from the *Joy To The World* stamp set. I also added a traditional red twine bow at each end of my banner. These are so quick, cute, and easy to make!!!


Here are the envelopes I started with from Staples.

I hope you enjoyed this post and have a safe and wonderful holiday season.  If you have any questions--please stop by Rock Paper Cricut. ~Ally

3 comments:

  1. So Stinkin adorable , that owls is soooo cute !!!
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!Very Creative!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome idea Ally! I love the chunky letters:)
    Have a great wknd!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips