Saturday, December 22, 2012

DT post by GiGI - Angels danced the day you were born


Hello everyone! GiGi here again from The Cricut Bug to share a card I made using My Craft Spot's Bundle Of Joy stamp set. YES, Bundle Of Joy!

Christmas is only a couple of days away now and sometimes we forget the true meaning of Christmas. I know I do. We get caught up shopping for that perfect gift, making the best meals, etc. So I wanted to share this card, a reminder to me what it's truly about.




First off I have to tell you that this card is SO much prettier in person. I tried and tried to get a really good picture, but it just wouldn't come out any better than this.

The manger scene was cut from Winter Frolic and I used lots of embellishments on it. I stamped the face with a Peachy Keen face, added chunky glitter to the star, and a added shredded raffia for the hay in the bed. The shadow layer and the card base were cut from metallic gold paper. I inked the edges of the cream background and added a metallic gold strip at the bottom with a raffia bow. To finish, I stamped the sentiment from My Craft Spot's Bundle Of Joy stamp set. What a perfect sentiment for this card, wouldn't you agree?

I want to wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR! Thank you so much for stopping in today and if you would like to see more of this card, please visit me at The Cricut Bug. HUGS!

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous card and great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card and I love the meaning behind it as well. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very BEAUTIUFL!!
    Wishing you & DT ladies A Merry,Merry Christmas & A Happy & Healthy New Year!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS CARD!!! The design is just beautiful! Wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas!!!

    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips