Thursday, December 20, 2012

DT post by GiGi - Beautiful winter scene

Hello everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug to share a card with you. I used My Craft Spot's Joy To The World stamp set on this card. I have been trying to get some last minute cards done and I can't believe that Christmas is less than a week away!



This is my attempt at a white on white card. Every time I see one, I think to myself, how pretty!

This card has LOTS of embossing and dimension. I used 3 different embossing folders for this card and cut the horse from Winter Woodland. I added some glitter stickles to the gray parts of the horse and popped him up along with the snow at the bottom. I tied some silver tinsel trim around the bottom, punched the oval, and stamped the sentiment from My Craft Spot's Joy To The World stamp set.  

I hope you all enjoyed seeing my card and if you would like to see more about it, please come visit me at The Cricut Bug. Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. Wow! What a gorgeous card! I love the embossing and all the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the white on white...very "rich".

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what a stunning most beautiful card awesome...hope you have a merry christmas and a very happy new year hugs sassyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful indeed!Love the sparkle!
    Pam
    scrap-nsewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely horse for this winter card. Lovely.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada
    http://barbsmithdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful Horse. Where is the image from?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful, amazing detail and craftmanship. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very BEAUTIFUL card!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips