Wednesday, December 12, 2012

DT post by GiGi - No peeking! Teddy Bear Parade

Hello everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug with a project to share. I used My Craft Spot's Mistletoe stamp set on this super cute bag! Right now the challenge here at My Craft Spot is to create gift packaging and I thought this would be another fun project for inspiration.


 How cute is that bear?



I made this bag using THIS tutorial I saw the other day. It it really easy to do and I love how you can re-size it to any size you need. 

My bag is smaller. It measures 5.25 X 5.5 X 1.5 inches deep. Perfect for those little gifts.

After I created the bag I added some decorative paper and ribbon handles. I also tied bows to the front and added the tag that I stamped with the Mistletoe stamp set. The teddy was cut from Teddy Bear Parade and the circle mats from George and Basic Shapes. I also cut the ovals for her paws from George. I opted to not use her big reindeer nose that goes with this cut and instead stamped the face with a Peachy Keen face stamp. I added Glossy Accents to her nose and tied some Cherry Divine Twine for her antlers. For the bottom of the bag I punched an oval, stamped the sentiment, and added it to a banner that I scored and folded back and forth.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my project and if you'd like to see more about this bag, please come visit me at The Cricut Bug. Have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous gift bag I love the little bear. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw what a cutie, great bag and thanks on sharing the tutorial on it....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gigi!!You are the Queen Diva of Christmas!!Love this Adorable bag!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute stinking card.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER CUTE

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable gift bag. Love her hair bows.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So darn cute Gigi! I just love the bear and that face-so sweet! The papers are so fun-awesome project!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute gift bag,thanks for sharing...scrappinggg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable, love the expression on the bear!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips