Saturday, December 1, 2012

DT post by Gwen - Christmas stockings


Hi everyone, this is Gwen here.  I can't believe that it is December!  Time is flying by and I feel like I am going backwards sometimes!!  I do love Christmas though and all that goes with it, the sights and sounds and smells and of course the food!  I have been busy this week putting up all the decorations and trying to figure out my blog problems.  I finally just bought the plan.
 
So on to my card for today, it was made using the Art Philosophy cart and some punches (the flower and circle punch for the toe and heel of the stocking).  I cut the stocking out and then cut it apart and glued it to the shadow.  The stockings are also on pop dots and all the edges are inked.  The beautiful stamp is of course from My Craft Spot, it is the Jingle All The Way stamp set.

Please visit my blog here.



9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card the stockings are adorable. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card, i love the stockings so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you did the toes and heels...very cute and simple idea worked out so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable little card !! Those Christmas stockings are so stinkin cute :)
    Hugs
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas card!! I love the beautiful papers you used. The stockings look fabulous:) Awesome stamp!

    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card! The the stockings are so cute!
    Pam
    scrap-nsewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like the way you strung the stockings on the card.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your designs are simply incredible! It's highly resourceful and creative. I wish I could apply your techniques.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips