Wednesday, December 5, 2012

DT post by Gwen - There's Snowone quite like you!


Hi everyone, this is Gwen from This and That by Gwen.  I designed this card in my Silhouette Designer Studio, I took two 5" squares and welded them together cut out the circle added the dash lines for the fold, and fit the scallops over it all.  The cute little snowflake is a free file from svg cutting files, they have some of the cutest files, check them out here.  I cut 2 of the snowflakes and glued them together with the twine in between, so that it hangs in the center.  The face is on foam tape.  I then stitched around the circle, all the edges are inked and chalk was added for the cheeks.  The twine is Sky and the inside sentiment and little snowflake stamps are also from the Think Snow stamp set.  The snowflakes were stamped with Versamark.

Check out my blog here.






7 comments:

  1. Super Duper Cute!
    Enjoy your day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute card. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Gwen:) I love your snowflake and adorable little face! Love it!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an adorable hanging snowflake. What a fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is adorable!! I love the snowflake, paper and sentiment inside!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips