Saturday, December 29, 2012

DT post by Heather - Thank you for your kindness


Hello! Heather here from Houses Built of Cards.

For those of you who didn't know, this year we moved away from all our family and friends  - about 1,000 miles away! So this year was our first Christmas on our own. Until the evening of Christmas Eve, we thought we would just be home by ourselves on Christmas Day - which would have been a bit strange since we both have a rather large family and have never spent that day away from them. But when we were at our church Christmas Eve service, another family invited us over to share Christmas Dinner with them. It was such an incredible gift - and a huge blessing! So I wanted to make a thank you card for them - to let them know how blessed and thankful we were for their kindness.


I used one of my favorite My Craft Spot stamp sets on this! So perfect for thank you cards for any occasion!


Here is a closer view of the beautiful sentiment! I always love how beautifully and clearly they stamp!


If you want more info and details - feel free to drop by my blog, Houses Built of Cards, and pay me a visit! 



4 comments:

  1. That was very thoughtful of the church family to invite you.

    Happy New Year,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful holiday blessing. I am so thankful for your and your family. Beautiful card, I know they will appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It always warms my heart to hear of such wonderful, caring people. I am so happy that they invited your family to spent the day with them.

    Your card is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of your projects, Heather, I'm just a huge fan of yours!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips