Thursday, December 6, 2012

DT post by Kate - HB2U

Hello crafters!  It's Kate again from Small Bits of Paper with a fun little card to show you.


I created this card using the cartoon feature of Cuttin' Up to create my letters, welding the shadows to a round-edged rectangle shadow from George and Basic Shapes.  I used some fun paper from DCWV's Pets Stack for the top layer of the letters, which I then adhered to the card base.  For the inside of the card, I cut the rectangle without the shadow feature.  I doodled around the letters and the mat on the inside of the card.


I finished things off with a sweet little tag cut using the base and shadow from the  Tiny Tags metal dies - and stamped a sentiment using a stamp from the corresponding Tiny Tags stamp set.  I then added a bit of cappuccino baker's twine.

Thanks so much for visiting My Craft Spot today!  Don't forget that there is still time to enter this week's Christmas card challenge.  Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic card the papers are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty!!Very Creative!
    Have a Fabulous day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! Love the design...so unique, and great choice of papers.
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card:) Love the papers and the design-so fun!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips