Tuesday, December 18, 2012

DT post by Kate - Some of my best friends are Flakes!

Hello crafters!  This is Kate from Small Bits of Paper and I'm here to share with you a card that I made for one of my best friends.


I used Winter Frolic for the snowman and Elegant Edges for the frame.  I used a Peachy Keen stamp for the eyes.  The snowman's scarf is tied with some wonderful Caribbean crinkle ribbon from My Craft Spot.  I added a coordinating border made with a Martha Stewart punch.  I also did some embossing using the Cuttlebug Snowdots folder.


The fun sentiment is from My Craft Spot's "Think Snow" stamp set.  It's just perfect to use to spread a smile!  The little snowflakes are from the same set too!

Have a fabulous day!  (Only one week until Christmas!!)

5 comments:

  1. Your snowman card is adorable Kate! I love the cute little face and all the details and layers. Merry Christmas.

    ~Tami
    http://scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card I love the cute snowman he is adorable. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, he's snow-adorable! Love the extra's you did w/it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so darling!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nicely done on this snowman card! Thanks for sharing Kate

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips