Tuesday, December 4, 2012

DT post by Kate - Awesome bday card for teenage boy!

Hello crafters!  I'm Kate from Small Bits of Paper and I'm happy to be sharing a card with you today.


I used Basketball Solutions to create the oversized ball on this card, hand cutting it down to fit the 5x5 card base.  The basketball player is also from Basketball Solutions.  I used some silver metallic paper for the shadow - and used the same paper to cut a pennant using a Lacy Banners metal dies.


The orange circle around the sentiment was cut using one of the Tiny Doilies metal dies.  The inner white circle was cut using a metal die from the same set.  The "wish BIG" sentiment is from the Tiny Tags set.  I added a bit of Halloween baker's twine behind the sentiment pennant.


I stamped inside my card too!  This time, I used a fun sentiment from the  Birthday Wishes stamp set. 

Thanks so much for visiting My Craft Spot today.  Have a fabulous day! 


8 comments:

  1. Fantastic male card love the design and colour. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so great. Love the silver shadow feature and the large basketball. Any guy would love this.
    http://www.coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool card


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stellar card for a male. I love that you used an orange stamp pad for the sentiment and that you added a stamped basketball...it's those small touches that really make the card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey there and thank you for your info – I've certainly picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise some technical points using this website, since I experienced to reload the website many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I'm complaining,
    but slow loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google
    and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing
    with Adwords. Well I am adding this RSS to my email and can look out for a lot more of your respective interesting content.
    Make sure you update this again soon.
    Feel free to visit my weblog : diablo 3 leveling guide

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's difficult to find educated people about this subject, however, you seem like you know what you're talking about!
    Thanks
    my page: how to lose man breast

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing care Kate! The colors go so well together and just love the design:) Fabulous card as always! Have a great evening!
    Sherrie K
    http;//sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello there! I just wish to offer you a huge thumbs up for your great info you've got here on this post. I'll be returning to your web site for
    more soon.
    Also visit my web blog diablo 3 guide

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips