Friday, December 21, 2012

Last minute Christmas gift box


Just 4 more days until Christmas and I have a last minute gift box idea for you!

I have two posts today.  Click HERE or scroll down to see how Ally dressed up a white envelope for gift cards!


I used a pre-made craft gift box and just added patterned paper.  


The stamped sentiment is from the Mistletoe stamp set.  I wanted the sentiment to be the focus of this design. 


I tied Olive and Natural jute string around the front panel of this box.  I cut the medallion and circle using the Lacy Banners metal dies and then stamped the mittens using the Stampin' Around Christmas stamp set.  


The patterned paper is all from Teresa Collins Christmas cottage collection and I inked everything with walnut distress ink.


 Merry Christmas!



9 comments:

  1. Pretty gable boxes, they sure come in handy for last minute gift giving...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good project. I might have to borrow this idea for one of the gifts I bought that didn't come with its own box. Thanks for sharing.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada
    http://barbsmithdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Duper Cute treat box!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute box

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute gift box!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your box is so pretty!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a beautiful box!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like to make treats for students at my son's school...gable box perfect idea...thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips