Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Some of my best friends are Flakes!


I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas surrounded by loved ones!  

 I am really loving the Snow Folks Cartridge! All of the snowman cuts on this cartridge are soooo cute!  This one made me laugh.  :)


The pretty patterned papers are all from My Minds Eye (Holly Jolly 6x6 pad).  I tied the tag on with Olive and Natural jute string.


I thought this sentiment from the Think Snow stamp set would be perfect for this fun scene.  :)


I added brads for buttons and cut the tag using the Tiny Tags metal dies.  The sentiment on the tag is from the Tiny Tags 2 stamp set.  


I cut the snowman and deer at 2.5" from the Snow Folks cartridge.


**I will post the winners for Monday Challenge #80 on Friday**

Happy crafting!


11 comments:

  1. Very nice card - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card. Very cute. Love the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Love the sentiment!
    Miranda :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Adorable sentiment!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Sandra to offer me, Will contact soon. Right now planning for transferring pensions of my uncle.
    Kızlık zarı
    Genital estetik

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a gorgeous card! I love the country feel with the pattern papers and the scene you created is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips