Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Winners from Challenge #77 - Showing Gratitude


There are 2 posts for today so be sure to scroll down or click HERE for Gwen's cute snowflake card.  :)

We had so much fun looking at all of your amazing projects!  Thanks for joining the fun!!

We have a winner (randomly picked) from last weeks challenge!

Congratulations #2 - Kim


Be sure to grab your challenge winner button from the left side bar and Email me with your address so I can mail your prize.

Design Team Top 3 (or 4!) Picks:

Be sure to grab your 'Top 3" button on the left side bar.

Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. CONGRATS to all the winners!!
    Enjoy your day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are going for best contents like myself, only go to see this web site everyday since it gives quality contents, thanks
    Here is my blog post ; uneven skin tone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all the winners!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the winners:) Thanks so much for choosing my card in the top 3!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. A big Congrats to all the winners!

    Thanks for picking my doggy treat project for the top 3!

    Deloris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for this honor of recognition. I am humbled to say the least. I appreciate this so much, and have entered again in the new challenge in the hopes of winning a lovely stamp set or some goodies! It's always SO FUN to play along. Thanks again for noticing me!
    Blessings to you all,
    Karen
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips