Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Winners from Challenge #78 - Merry Christmas!


We had so much fun looking at all of your amazing Christmas cards - so hard to choose only 3!  Thanks for joining the fun!!

We have a winner (randomly picked) from last weeks challenge!



Congratulations #10 - Lorraine A - Lorraine's Loft


Be sure to grab your challenge winner button from the left side bar and Email me with your address so I can mail your prize.

Design Team Top 3 Picks:

Be sure to grab your 'Top 3" button on the left side bar.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to Lorraine! Also to the top 3 picks-everyone did a great job! Great projects!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners!!Great job!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the top three. I am totally honoured and will display my top 3 badge with pride in my sidebar. Also congrats to my fellow Top 3 and the winner. Your cards are gorgeous. Thank you also to the talented design team for your inspirational creations and for hosting such wonderful challenges here.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog} {Doing Life 400 Follower Give Away}

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips