Friday, December 28, 2012

Winners From Challenge #80 - Christmas Shape Cards!!


We had so much fun looking at all of your awesome Christmas shape cards!  Thanks for joining the fun!!

We have a winner (randomly picked) from last weeks challenge!

Congratulations #28 - maida


Be sure to grab your challenge winner button from the left side bar and Email me with your address so I can mail your prize.

Design Team Top 3 Picks:

Be sure to grab your 'Top 3" button on the left side bar.

Have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. Wow, what fabulous entries there was. Thank you for the Top 3 nod! Wonderful projects from everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner.Thanks for the top three.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all the winners!
    Happy New Year!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners. They were all great picks.

    Happy New Year,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome picks! Congrats to the winners!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to all of the winners - great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to all the winners those are all some great cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Thanks for choosing me as the winner. Love your stamps and it is the 1st time I win!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Having trouble sending you email with my info. Can you please send me an email and I will send it thru your message. Thanks.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips