Saturday, January 26, 2013

DT post by GiGi - Bee Mine


Hello everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug here to share a card that I made using My Craft Spot's Build A Valentine stamp set.
 
This week the challenge here at My Craft Spot is "Bling It Up" Use Glitter/Bling on your project. I thought this would be another fun card for inspiration. You have until Monday to link up and the prize this week is the very stamp set I used on this card.


And here is my card!

That sentiment is perfect with the bee bear!



Well, I did go a little glitter crazy on this card, but I think it turned out super cute. 
The card I hand cut around the bee hive which was cut from Create A Critter and I added stickles around the entire thing. I also added a glittered heart to the top.
I cut the bear from Teddy Bear Parade and added hearts to the antenna. I stamped the face with a Peachy Keen face and added glitter to the wings and heart antenna. 
To finish I added some gems and stamped the sentiment banner using the Build A Valentine stamp set. 
I hope you all liked seeing my card and thanks for stopping in today! Have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. Such a cute beehive. Love the pink heart on top and your sweet bee bear!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable...love all the glitter!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply ADORABLE!!LOVE IT!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Gigi! Lovin' all the sparkle and that teddy bear is the cutest!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this darling card! The pink the bee hive the sparkle and that adorable bumble bee bear!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute !! Love how you used pink and loving all the sparkle !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card!. Love all of the glitter and I love how you created this card by cutting around the cricut cut. Also love the addition of the hearts on the antenna. Great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This BEE likes your bee-utiful card.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  9. GiGi, this is just the sweetest thing ever... how huggable is that bee-bear?! The hive is gorgeous and I can easily envision how thrilled the recipient of this beauty will be. Spectacular as always, GiGi! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips