Wednesday, January 16, 2013

DT Post by GiGi - Is not a Kiss the very autograph of love?


There are 2 posts today!  Be sure to scroll down to see the winners from challenge #81.  :)

Hello everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug sharing a super cute card I made using My Craft Spots Always And Forever stamp set. This set makes it so easy to create AWESOME Valentine's projects!



I also added some Strawberry Cupcake Trendy Twine that can be found in the My Craft Spot Shop.


I cut the dog from Create A Critter and stamped his face with a Peachy Keen stamp. I stamped and cut out the letters and used an Xacto knife to cut around his mouth to slip the letters under his teeth. I also added a tuft of hair and put his head on  an action wobble.

The scallop heart was cut from Sweethearts and I inked the edges of the inside mat. To finish I added some Strawberry Cupcake Trendy Twine and stamped that adorable sentiment from My Craft Spot's Always And Forever stamp set.

I hope you all enjoyed seeing my card and if you would like to see more including a short video of the action wobble in action, please come visit me at The Cricut Bug

Have a wonderful day!
GiGi

9 comments:

  1. That couldn't be any cuter...love the sentiment! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute Valentine! Love the little dogs fangs!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable doggie. Love the way you cut the mouth for the letters. Great idea.
    ogdendoll@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and adorable love the lettters in the pups mouth

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!! this is just TOOO Cute!!!! Great job & TFS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! I love how the envelope fits in the pups life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super cute and creative.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love everything about this card....very very cute

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips