Saturday, January 5, 2013

DT post by Gwen - Adorable Sheep on Action Wobble


Hi Gwen here from This and That by Gwen.
Christmas is over and it's time to start on those Valentines cards!  This card was made with a file from SVGcutting files, I love how easy they are to cut and assemble, it is called Love Ewe, you can get it here.


The sheep is on an action wobble and the white part of him is flocked and the heart is glittered.  All the edges are inked.


The cute tag and stamp are from My Craft Spot, the tag was cut with the Tiny Tags Metal Dies and stamped with the Tiny Tags 2 stamp set. 


7 comments:

  1. That is the cutest little sheep...love it!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card you've assembled here and I love that it swivels!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Gwen. Happy New year

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply ADORABLE!!Love it!
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did such a good job on this card! I just love that little sheep!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute! I love to wobble my cards - great job on this card - just ready to send someone some love - enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips