Thursday, January 10, 2013

DT post by Gwen - You're Snow Wonderful!


  Hi this is Gwen from This and That by Gwen, check out my blog here.  I am loving these shaped cards!  This one was made with a file from SVGcutting files, it is from the Holiday Set 1 or single as the snowman.  She is on one layer of foam tape and the nose is on a layer of foam tape.  I made an offset of the snowman and then welded two together for the card base.


The twine is Pink Sorbet from My Craft Spot.  The tag and stamp are also from My Craft Spot.  The tag was cut with the Tiny Tags Metal Dies and stamped with a stamp from the Think Snow stamp set.


Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. What a cutie! I love the bow and the sentiment is perfect! Adorable!

    Hugs,
    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo cute! Love the sentiment-it is perfect with this cutie!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips