Wednesday, January 30, 2013

DT post by Heather - Sending you happy little thoughts

Good morning - Heather here from Houses Built of Cards! I don't know if I have said anything before about how much I love jars - but I do! Here is one I made the other day using some ribbon, jute twine, and stamps from My Craft Spot:


I used this sweet set - Butterfly Kisses - it has so many fun sentiments!



I  tied some natural jute twine (available HERE at My Craft Spot) around the top of the jar, tying in a bow, then wrapped some Vanilla Bean crinkle ribbon (available HERE from My Craft Spot) around, tying in a bow on the side. 


For more details on this card, please stop and visit me on my blog - Houses Built of Cards. Have a great day!!!

5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card I'm so drawn to the jar image.
    Enjoy the day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this card is absolutely precious!!

    Scrappy hugs,
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute little jar! Great card!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips