Thursday, January 24, 2013

DT post by Marlene - Always and Forever

 

Hello Everyone! 

This is Marlene from ScrappinCookie and I'm back today to share with you another Valentine's Day/Love Card I've made using the  "Always & Forever" Stamp Set. 


For today's card I used another one of my FAVORITE sentiments from this set, "Always & Forever". I stamped the sentiment onto a label frame cut from the Cricut Craft Room Basics.


Some of "Hot Pink" Crinkle Ribbon was used to make a double loop bow. The bow was centered with some "Kraft" Trendy Twine - available HERE at My Craft Spot - and a cream Mulberry Rose sprayed with Pearl Glimmer Mist.


I cut a small heart from the Cricut Craft Room Basics and embellished it with some Martha Stewart Glitter and a small pearl - PERFECT for this week's My Craft Spot Monday Challenge #83 BLING IT UP.


I hope to have inspired you to use My Craft Spot Stamps on your Valentine Cards!

If you haven't already joined us for this week's My Craft Spot Monday Challenge #83 BLING IT UP, you still have time!! The challenge remains open until Monday, January 28th 11:59PM MST

For more details on my "Always & Forever" Card, please click HERE.http://scrappincookie.blogspot.com/2013/01/my-craft-spot-inspiration-always-forever.html

6 comments:

  1. So pretty...love all the layers!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love all the layers and the the pretty pinks. Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card! I personally wouldn't have thought to put so many layers or embellishments on it, and it looks great. This is a good tip for me to keep in mind. I really love how this card turned out!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips