Tuesday, January 22, 2013

DT post by Marlene - My heart belongs to you!

 

Hi Everyone! 

Marlene here from ScrappinCookie

Thank You for joining me today at My Craft Spot!

Today I have a Valentine's Day card to share with you using the "Always & Forever" Stamp Set. 


One of my FAVORITE sentiments from this set is the "My {Heart} Belongs to You." and is the inspiration of my card today. 


I took the "Heart" and suspended it from a circle opening made with my Spellbinders Nestabilities Dies. I then embellished the heart with a small pink mulberry rose and a  "Black" Twinery Twine bow.


As a final touch, I added some Stickles(GLITTER) around the edges of the Heart and a few clear Rhinestones(BLING) to fit this week's My Craft Spot Monday Challenge #83 BLING IT UP.


The inside of the card was stamped with the "Happy Valentine's Day" Sentiment from the "Build A Valentine" Stamp Set. 


I hope I have inspired to use the My Craft Spot Stamps in a Fun and Creative way. 

For more details on my "My {Heart} Belongs To You." Card, please click HERE.

5 comments:

  1. This design is absolutely beautiful! I'm going to have to "card lift" this one for my hubby. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Love the heart center!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the dangling heart...pinning it now!
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire S
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips