Friday, January 11, 2013

DT Post by Marlene - Snowballs for sale!

Hello Everyone!

Marlene here from ScrappinCookie!
 
I'm so happy to be here at My Craft Spot to share with you my "Snowballs for Sale!" Card. Today's card was made with this week's My Craft Spot Monday Challenge #81 - FROSTY DAYS in mind. For FULL details on the challenge, please click HERE.


I started by making a shaped card using the mason jar cut from the Cricut Doodlecharms Cartridge at 5". I then cut the inside layers from patterned paper and a Clear Craft Plastic Sheet to give the illusion of a filled clear mason jar.


I then tied some "Sky Blue" Crinkle Ribbon around the jar and made a double loop bow. I centered it with some Ivory Jute - available HERE at My Craft Spot - and a snowflake cut from the Cricut Winter Frolic Cartridge.


 The sign was cut from the Cricut Freshly Picked Cartridge and stamped with the "Snowballs for Sale!" Sentiment from the "Winter Wonderland" Stamp Set. 


I hope you have enjoyed my "Snowballs for Sale!" Shaped Card.

If you haven't already joined this week's FROSTY DAYS Challenge, there's still time!!! You  have until Monday, January 14th 11:59pm MST to enter to win this week's prize!

For more details and pictures on my "Snowballs for Sale!" Shaped Card, please click HERE.

Thank You for joining me at My Craft Spot!

10 comments:

  1. Marlene, this is such a great shaped card! I love the mason jar and the snowballs are awesome! What a great sentiment for this amazing project! Love it!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest...love the pom poms!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea Marlene I love the colors and the popm pom's

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very CUTE & FUN!!
    Have a wonderful Friday,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!!! this just tooooooo cute & great idea....TFS...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally adorable. Love the "Snowballs"!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute. Love it!
    ogdendoll@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so creative and looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this is so fun! Super snowballs!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips