Tuesday, January 29, 2013

DT post by Marlene - Valentine be mine



Hi Everyone,

This is Marlene from ScrappinCookie!

Today I have some easy Valentine's Day Home Decor to share with you.

I created this simple Wall Hanging Plaque using the Cricut Valentine's Sweets Digital Cartridge. The postage stamp image was from chipboard - aka Cereal Boxes - cardstock and patterned papers.


The Milkshake was cut from the Cricut Fast Food Cartridge. Inspired by a Strawberry Hot Cocoa Recipe I found on Pinterest, I added some dripping chocolate and a sugar cookie to the milkshake. The "whipped cream" is made from liquid applique dusted with Martha Stewart Glitter.


I stamped the "Valentine" and "Be mine" sentiments from the My Craft Spot "Build A Valentine" Stamp Set and added them to the Milkshake with some "Red" Jute - available HERE at My Craft Spot - centered with a Pearl.


I hope I have inspired you to use your My Craft Spot Stamps in your Valentine's Day Home Decor.

For more information on my "BE MINE" WALL HANGING, please click HERE.


6 comments:

  1. Absolutely AMAZING!!Yummy TOO!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just fabulous!!!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzers, I LOVE this !! Along with everything else you create you are a uber talented girly,love seeing all the crafts you create :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable!!! Love everything about it!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips