Tuesday, January 15, 2013

DT post by Robin - Friendship warms the heart

Hello crafters, this is Robin from Robin's Creative Cottage sharing a fun shaped snowflake card with you.
I love how this pink snowflake shaped card turned out. It was I cut it at 5 1/4" from the Joys of the Season Cricut cartridge.


My bow is made using Kimberly's White crinkle ribbon and Posy bakers twine, added a snowflake punch along with a pearl.

The hanging tag was cut out using the fun Tiny Doily Dies and stamped with the Stampin' Around Christmas stamp set. All available in Kimberly's shop -HERE.


Inside of the shaped card.


Thanks for taking a look today, have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Robin,
    your shaped card is beautiful! I love the delicate look to it! Fabulous embellishments and love the touch of pearls!
    Gorgeous card:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shape card...fabulous bow!! Tfs
    Roxx.4

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips