Saturday, January 19, 2013

DT post by Sherrie - Bundle of Joy


Hey Everyone! Happy Saturday! This is Sherrie again from Sherrie Scraps with Passion to share a fun shaped card with you using My Craft Spot's Bundle of Joy stamp set. I have used the Lacey Labels for the shape using my gypsy to weld the shapes together. I cut the base at 5.00 x 7.37 and the base layer at 4.88 x 6.95. The base layer is embossed with the cuttlebug flower folder. The next layer is a Spellbinders Grand Labels which I have used walnut stain to distress the edges. The fun papers are from My Minds Eye-Indie Chic-Saffron paper stack.

The sweet baby is cut at 4.25 x 4.30 from the Baby Steps cartridge along with the layers. I stamped the adorable face using the Peachy Keen~Princess Face set and added some rosy cheeks and freckles to this cutie.



I layered a couple labels cut from the Artiste cartridge at 3/4 and 1" along with embossing them with the divine swirls folder for some dimension.


I popped them up on a scallop using My Craft Spot's
Tiny Doilies Metal Die set. The sentiments on the label and on the tag are from My Craft Spot Bundle of Joy stamp set.


I added a sweet tiny tag using the Tiny Tags Metal Dies and a fun double bow using  chocolate truffle crinkle ribbon and pink sorbet twinery twine.

Thanks for looking! If you would like to see more about this, please visit me at
Sherrie Scraps with Passion

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!!This is ABSOLUTELY Precious!!Look at those cheeks...Adorable!!A Fabulous bow and love the little bow on her head.This is the SWEETEST EVER!!LOVE!LOVE!LOVE!
    Have a Wonderful Weekend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I want to subscribe for this blog to get newest updates, so where
    can i do it please assist.
    Here is my web-site Powerful Social Exchange

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips