Thursday, January 17, 2013

DT post by Sherrie - Winter Wonderland


Hi Everyone! This is Sherrie from Sherrie Scraps with Passion and I am excited to share a card with you today using My Craft Spot's Winter Wonderland stamp set. I spent a few days at my brother and sister in-laws cabin and what a gorgeous place to visit.  We loved it! My card was inspired by that visit and just love how it turned out.  


The deer are cut at 3 3/4 and 4" from the Winter Woodland cartridge, embossed with the tiny bubbles folder. The tree's are cut at 3 and 3 1'4 and embossed with the divine swirls and lighted sanded a bit for dimension. I tore pieces of white paper for the snow, embossed it with the divine swirls folder and added SU mica flakes.

The sentiment is from the  Winter Wonderland stamp set and stamped on a accent label which is cut at 2" from the Artiste cartridge. I finished the card by adding a double bow using My Craft Spot sheer white ribbon.  I hope you enjoyed seeing my card and if you would like to see more about it, please visit me at


7 comments:

  1. Your card is very beautiful!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already gushed on your blog, but wanted to leave you some love here, too! :o) This scene is so beautifully done and truly portrays the beauty in winter. Stunning work as always, my dear friend!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your winter scene you created. I want to keep looking at it so I can take in all of the wonderful details. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card! I love the deer on that cart. Your snow job on the card is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet, love the scene card and all the details are wonderful !!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips