Saturday, January 12, 2013

DT post by Sherrie - You're the best!


Hi Everyone! This is Sherrie from Sherrie Scraps with Passion and I have a card to share with you using My Craft Spot's Thank You stamp set. What an awesome set to have on hand, love it! To see more of Kimberly's amazing sets, go HERE.

I had a fun time creating this card as I used my new Spellbinders Calibur die cutting machine that I got for Christmas and some fun paper and die set my sweet friend LISA sent me. The base is a Spellbinders Grand Label Four along with base layer which was embossed with the cuttlebug flower folder. The next layer, using the same die set cut another layer using papers from the My Minds Eye-All Spice collection.

The adorable owl which is embossed with the swiss dots folder is cut at 2 1/2 from the Cindy Lou cartridge and layered on a Spellbinder classic square. I then popped it up on a Spellbinder Fair Isle Pendant. I have distressed with walnut stain on most pieces.


 The tag is a Spellbinders ribbon banners die which I have distressed with weathered wood and the sentiment is from My Craft Spot Thank You  set.  I have finished it by adding some fun flourishes.


Thanks so much for stopping and if you would like to see more about this card, please visit me at 

4 comments:

  1. Uh oh! I had these anonymous comments on my blog a couple weeks ago. I had to turn on my thing in my post to approve each post before it was posted and they went away.

    Anyway! I love Sherrie's work! This little owl is adorable! So cute!

    Hugs,
    Chriss (a real scrapbooker/cardmaker)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your OWL is ADORABLE!!Have not seened that Owl before!!Love it!Dont you just love playing with Spellbinders!!LOVE all the BLING!And as for your tiny bows..Darling!
    So in love with the banner!LOVE shaped cards!
    Have a Wonderful Weekend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your owl,your card is super cute...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips