Monday, January 7, 2013

Monday Challenge #81 - Frosty Days

Hello, my crafty friends!  It seems like it has been a while since we had a Monday Challenge. Christmas and New Years have come and gone.  The kids are back in school and it's time to play with all of your new crafting goodies!  Are you ready for a challenge?!

This week's challenge:  Frosty Days 
(any project with a winter theme)

Here is some inspiration from my awesome design team to get your creative juices flowing!

GiGi

GiGi's card is sooo fun!  Made me laugh  :)



I love the snowman cuts she used - perfect for the sentiment!  This fun sentiment is from the Think Snow Stamp Set.



Heather

Heather's card is absolutely beautiful!  I love the colors and the doily in the background!



The stamped sentiment is from the Think Snow stamp set.



I love how Heather wrapped her Natural jute twine and added a button - nice touch!




Sherrie's  snowman hugs card is soooo cute! The face on her snowman is perfect and I love how she framed her sentiment! Love the bright colors and all of the fun embellishments! :)


Sherrie used the Think Snow stamp set, Tiny Tags stamp set, Tiny Tags Metal Dies, Snow White crinkle ribbon and Maraschino Trendy Twine on her cute card.


I love the fun shape of Gwen's card -so pretty!  The chubby snowman is adorable!


Gwen used the Think Snow stamp set and Lacy Banners Metal Dies to make her fun banner.
She also tied bows on her mittens with Strawberry Shortcake bakers twine.


Robin

Robin's card is beautiful! I love the ribbon and jute together and her penguin is sooooo cute! Love the snowflakes.



The stamped sentiment is from the Think Snow stamp set and Robin tied her bow with Denim crinkle ribbon and Navy jute twine.


Ally

Ally's hot cocoa pouch is awesome!  I love all of the layers on her doily tag and her clothespin adds such a fun touch! Love the cute snowman too!


Ally used My Craft Spot stamps to stamp right on the clothespin!  How cool is that?!?!


Ally cut her tag and all of its fun layers using the Tiny Doily metal dies.  The sentiment and cocoa mug stamps are from the Stampin' Around Christmas stamp set and the sentiment on her clothes pin is from the Winter Wonderland stamp set.  She used Spring Green Traditional Twine to tie a bow on her bag of marshmallows.


Ally's decorated clothespins are great to clip on projects, attach tags, or just to add a sweet message. The sentiments are from several different My Craft Spot stamp sets.



This week's prize:


Click HERE to see all of the stamp sets including 3 Winter sets and 2 sets perfect for Valentine's Day!

Link here for a chance to win!




Happy Crafting!


14 comments:

  1. Super cute projects...love them all, but especially the assembly required snowman. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your Design Team did a wonderful job! But I have to say I am having a fit over the clothes pins! I bought a bunch of tiny clothes pins at Christmas, now I know what I am going to do with them, thanks for the great idea!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such amazing projects by the DT! Thanks so much for the inspiration, especially the clothes pins. I have a pack of them sitting in my garage waiting to be altered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the free snow man card. to put together good idea from your DT , make its look cool for us in our heat down under and all our bush fires now I am shoping for those pegs -- super ausie ----littleal1@bigpond.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!Amazing projects ladies.
    Looking forward to a NEW year for with such Fabulous & fun projects from you ALL!!
    Have a wonderful Monday,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the beautiful projects, Ladies, Fabulous job!!!!



    Brenda W.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, all the projects by the DT are fabulous! Such wonderful inspiration--thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous projects everyone! Awesome inspiration!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. The free snowmen made me laugh. Super cute inspiration from the design team! Thanks for the fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all of the design team projects! Thanks for the chance to play along! ~Hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  11. wonderful dt samples thanks for the fun wintery challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips