Monday, January 14, 2013

Monday Challenge #82 - Anything Goes!


For today's challenge I thought it would be fun to let you choose a theme!  I also love to see what you are creating with My Craft Spot stamps!  So . . .

Today's Challenge:  Anything Goes!
Everyone can play along, but you must use My Craft Spot products to be eligible for the prize.

Now for some inspiration from my awesome design team!

Ally

Ally's snowman is adorable!  I love the black outline on her cute shaped card!



Ally's banner is so fun!  She used the Lacy Banners metal dies and the Chunky Alphabet stamp set to make the pieces and then Cherry Red traditional bakers twine to tie it all together.



This fun sentiment is from the Think Snow stamp set.


What a fun idea for giving away hot cocoa!  I love how the hot cocoa envelope fits so perfectly inside Gwen's pocket card!


Gwen's stamped sentiment is from the Think Snow stamp set.  She tied her tag onto the cup handle with Caribbean bakers twine.


GiGi

I love the colors GiGi used on her cute card!  Her bee looks so pretty with all of the pen work!  Love the face!



GiGi used the Tiny Tag metal dies to cut her tag and then stamped it with a sentiment from the Tiny Tags stamp set.   I love how she tied her fun tag to her bow (Sky Blue) with Black Trendy Twine.  Beautiful card!



Sherrie 

Isn't Sherrie's teddy bear cute all bundled up?!  I love all of the glitter and her sled is amazing!  I love how she added the Peppermint stick bakers twine to her sled!


Sherrie cut her tag with the Tiny Doilies metal dies and stamped a sentiment from the Think Snow stamp set.  Her Vanilla Bean crinkle ribbon bow is so pretty!



Kate

Kate's cards are so pretty!  The touch of embossing is beautiful and I love the papers she chose!


I love how Kate cut the 'you' out of her card and then stamped above it!  What a fun idea!  The sentiment stamp is from the Thank You stamp set and she also used a bit of Pumpkin Spice crinkle ribbon. 


Marlene

Marlene's card is adorable!  I always love shape cards and this frog with the glittery crown is too cute!


The fun sentiment is from the Build a Valentine stamp set.  Marlene added Ivory jute twine and Sky Blue Crinkle ribbon to her card.


I love how she outlined everything with glitter - so pretty!


This week's prize:



Click HERE to see all of the stamp sets including 2 sets that are perfect for Valentine's Day!

Link here for a chance to win!



Happy crafting!



14 comments:

  1. These are all so super cute!!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the fun challenge. Great Design Team inspiration.
    DIANA L
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your DT projects are Absolutely Amazing, Adorable and Fun!!
    Have a Wonderful Day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inspiration from the DT!!

    I am a bit confused... the title says "Anything Goes" but by the link it says "Tie a Bow." Maybe mine won't be eligible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for the chance to win, great inspirations from the team!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, WOW!! Each and every card is amazing! You have a really talented group of gals!! I just love each and every one!

    Laurie
    serenityscrappers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great DT inspiration!!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome projects from the DT. Love them!
    I posted my layout. I hope LOs are ok to enter. It does have a sentiment from Butterfly Kisses.
    Love your stamps! Looking forward to participating in more challenges in 2013.
    TFS!
    ClaireR
    ThreeWatersCreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous DT projects. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful cards by the DT. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely stunning DT creations, as always! :o) Thank you for the sweet inspiration and fun challenge. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very BEAUTIFUL DT projects!Love it!!
    Have a Wonderful Weekend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips