Friday, January 4, 2013

New Design Team Member & Some Blog Candy!


I am so excited to welcome Sherrie - Sherrie Scraps with Passion - to My Craft Spot!!!

I am sure many of you are already followers of Sherrie - she is so talented!  Click HERE to explore Sherrie's awesome blog and congratulate her!  Be sure to leave a comment on her blog post announcing that she is now a My Craft Spot Design Team member for a chance to win the  Think Snow stamp set!


Sherrie


Hello Everyone! My name is Sherrie and I am from Minnesota. I have been married to my high school sweetheart 30 years come this March. We have 2 boys and 1 girl which are all grown~ages 23, 25 and 28. My daughter is married and has a little girl, Arya who is 1 yr old which we love to pieces. I work part time watching my granddaughter which I thoroughly enjoy and part time at a local Pharmacy.
In my spare time, I enjoy gardening, baking and especially crafting. I started crafting about 15-20 years ago doing all sorts of crafts.  When the cricut came out, I was immediately hooked on it and now own the Cricut Expressions, E2, Imagine and now the Cameo.  I enjoy scrap booking, when time allows, card making and creating gift idea's for family and friends. 
I am so excited to be a part of My Craft Spot Design Team and hope you enjoy my projects as much as I do creating them!  - Sherrie K

Now for a fun project made by Sherrie:

I love the border and the beautiful poinsettia on Sherrie's card and her teacup is gorgeous!  What a fun set!


Now that you know a little more about Sherrie . . . 
 
Visit her BLOG and leave a comment on her post announcing that she is a new My Craft Spot DT member for a chance to win this stamp set:


Have a happy day!!


20 comments:

  1. I adore Sherrie and all her creations--you have picked a wonderful, creative lady to showcase your amazing product line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project...She's perfect for your product.Love her designs!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!Congrats Sherrie!!She is AMAZING!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely project, Sherri is very creative!!! congrsts to her!!!!
    Have a great day and a prosperous and happy year!!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Sherri! She is a very talented crafter. My Craft Spot is lucky to have her join your already awesome team! Smooches...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Based on what I have seen of Sherri's project, I think you made a good choice. Congratulations Sherri.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Sherrie,you will be an asset to an already fabulous deign team.Looking forward to seeing your projects.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to Sherrie! What a wonderful addition to the team! I love her blog and follow it faithfully! Thanks for donating such a darling stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY! congrats Sherrie

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yahoo, Sherrie is so super talented and I'm so excited that she is a new member on the team!
    Congrats Sherrie!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE Sherrie! I have followed her for several years, she is so talented! You are very lucky to have her on your team!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sherrie's project is awesome! It would make such sweet little holiday gifts. Congrats to Sherrie and thank you for donating this awesome set of stamps. They would be so much fun to have on hand for wintery cards.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations Sherri! How talented and what a lovely project! I am a tea drinker so I love this! The stamp set is so cute! Thanks for the chance to win!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats to Sherrie, she IS talented. Thanks for donating the stamp set too:)
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations Sherri! And I wish to do best in all projects.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a wonderful addition to your design team; Sherrie's great! And thank YOU for providing your cute stamp set as a giveaway; very generous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulatios my friend, Sherrie!!!! NOw Another reason to visit my craft spot, beside all the wonderful stamps and ribbon.

    Kimberly thanks for the chance to win a stamp set

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips